Indian says Somalis are SLAVES and WAITERS in Arab countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Most Arabs differentiate between Somalis and Blacks

Most of the Blacks there are descendants from slaves brought through Somalia and other places to the Middle East. The ones mentioned in rudeboi's video are examples of descendants of slaves

Alot of the "hate" here is just silly bandwagoning and circle-jerking. You're all just following AJ's propaganda, which everybody knows is mostly bs intended to create drama and gain more users here

I'm not defending anything or anymore just pointing out the obvious
Do you speak arabic or visited/lived in an arab country(Dubai doesnt count)?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Most Arabs differentiate between Somalis and Blacks

Most of the Blacks there are descendants from slaves brought through Somalia and other places to the Middle East. The ones mentioned in rudeboi's video are examples of descendants of slaves

Alot of the "hate" here is just silly bandwagoning and circle-jerking. You're all just following AJ's propaganda, which everybody knows is mostly bs intended to create drama and gain more users here

I'm not defending anything or anymore just pointing out the obvious

Why would that make their ignorant and racist vitriol less deplorable?

Who cares if they view us as better tbh. They're still wildly discriminatory and deserve to be called out on it wholesale.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Somalis were treated the same.

But yes, very bad treatment
I don't kno about somalis being treated the same i seen indians everywhere. My cousins and all the somalis raise there think of themselves as arabs its hilarious :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Why try to get accepted when uae aint trynna give yall passports and keep in mind my family over there been there since the late 50's

You have no clue what you are talking about
:drakewtf:

You're the one posting videos of ex-adoon Madows in the Middle East and saying that's how they treat Somalis.

Arabs know the difference between a Somali and a ex-adoon black. That's all I've said. Yemen opened their borders unconditionally today Somalis after 1991, and the Middle East host alot of Somalis. Am I saying there is zero discrimination? No, they even hate eachother as much as we do so no Shit, but it's over exaggerated on this forum and mainly by one man, AJ who even invented his own term for those whose disagreed.

The Somalis in the Gulf are the biggest bootyclappers. They're literally slaves. They have no Gulf passports too kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Why would that make their ignorant and racist vitriol less deplorable?

Who cares if they view us as better tbh. They're still wildly discriminatory and deserve to be called out on it wholesale.
So are Somalis though :manny: We're the ones that shipped them their slaves even, and we're also the most qabilist people on earth.

Somalia :banderas:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
So are Somalis though :manny: We're the ones that shipped them their slaves even, and we're also the most qabilist people on earth.

Somalia :banderas:

And I don't make any concessions for the shit my people do. We're every bit as impudent and proud and looking back.. Where has it lead us?

It's embarrassing behaviour I only associates with the dumbest of society and I want Somalis to move beyond it.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
But being real Africans of all kind got a hand in the slave and hatred business so we gotta dish the Ls to everybody cleanly and evenly

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
They treat Sudanis,Somalis,Ethiopians & Eritreans like shit...

Sheikh Sharif and other Somalis can wear dhega cas clothing all they want,The sandniggers wont differentiate you from the other black negroes or other non arabs

Sheikh%20Ahmed5.jpg

And I don't make any concessions for the shit my people do. We're every bit as impudent and proud and looking back.. Where has it lead us?

It's embarrassing behaviour I only associates with the dumbest of society and I want Somalis to move beyond it.
Out of all the Arabs the most backwards and (potentially) detrimental to Somalia are the Saudis. Other than that I hope Somalia can follow the Oil and Tourism strategies of the Gulf States and the nationalism and cohesion of Lebanon.

Status
Not open for further replies.