Indian having a meltdown about Desi girls dating Somali men on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
But on a serious note, the world is fucked. How do you not even support your own people? The original relationship ain't an issue. The issue is that it's weird to invite a guy over to dinner, when said guy is essentially just in a casual relationship with your daughter/sister. It's pretty fkd. Like do it on the side somewhere, don't bring that shit in the home. There's no shame anymore I swear.

OMG THEY'RE NOT THAT BAD JEEEEZ. THAT'S JUST CRUEL!
Aight imma give em the benefit of the doubt
11065574-a-portrait-of-a-young-indian-man-.jpg
whereas their women look
558full-fiona-singh.jpg

letmeeat.png

But on a serious note, the world is fucked. How do you not even support your own people? The original relationship ain't an issue. The issue is that it's weird to invite a guy over to dinner, when said guy is essentially just in a casual relationship with your daughter/sister. It's pretty fkd. Like do it on the side somewhere, don't bring that shit in the home. There's no shame anymore I swear.
How do you know it’s casual? Maybe they are serious and the brother is just a bigot who wanted his sister for himself

women have no shame. The fact that she brought abdi the roadman with his dreds and gold teeth with no fear tells me dad failed her. You can in secret, but over my dead body in my home

Lmao
women have no shame. The fact that she brought abdi the roadman with his dreds and gold teeth with no fear tells me dad failed her. You can in secret, but over my dead body in my home
How is she ting? She found her self a nice farax fam . The brother is just a weirdo who has a crush on his sister.

How is she ting? She found her self a nice farax fam . The brother is just a weirdo who has a crush on his sister.
Warya we know the n igga he described. We all know atleast one of those and even we would have heart attack if our sisters brought home that guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending