Indian culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested alot in indian culture and history these days,they have alot to be proud of,their history is very interesting
I am in dubai terminal now,the flydubai one and i been
trying out there food and i love it
upload_2018-8-29_19-17-6.jpeg

9E93B6EC-5269-44D4-A863-E687E6454328.jpeg

Ps:alot of somalis in this terminal,arab looking ones,if they didnt speak somali i wldnt know

watch your step when you are there because 70% of indians practice open defecating.
They are also number one rape society so watch your back. Everything is swell otherwise.

watch your step when you are there because 70% of indians practice open defecating.
They are also number one rape society so watch your back. Everything is swell otherwise.
You been their before?i have been to mumbai its fucked up but more interested in their culture and history

in the top picture, the orange/brown thing after the yellow box with the white spoon and with junks of what looks like chicken. I thought the chunks were chicken the whole time I was in a indian buffet. My cadaan room mate told me it was cheese lol. I been fooled

in the top picture, the orange/brown thing after the yellow box with the white spoon and with junks of what looks like chicken. I thought the chunks were chicken the whole time I was in a indian buffet. My cadaan room mate told me it was cheese lol. I been fooled
Yeah some of their veg dishes look and sometimes taste like chicken its weird

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Great people. I always get along well with them and their food is A1.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I had the chance to visit india while i was in dubai for one month with my eedo on her business trip but i didn't get a indian visa before coming to dubai.

They have 5000 ywars of history. They should broadcast this to the world like cadaans and their 500 years of history.
Thats what i always say their history is so rich,cadan make fictional historical movies to feel superior,imagine how many stories these people have

They have 5000 ywars of history. They should broadcast this to the world like cadaans and their 500 years of history.
Of which 500 years were them getting colonized by the british, and another 500 years by the arabs. and if u go beyond that, indo Europeans colonized them several thousand years ago and turned them into what they look like right now.

They have no history to be proud of but they make good food.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am interested alot in indian culture and history these days,they have alot to be proud of,their history is very interesting
I am in dubai terminal now,the flydubai one and i been
trying out there food and i love it
View attachment 53188
View attachment 53189

Ps:alot of somalis in this terminal,arab looking ones,if they didnt speak somali i wldnt know

u like the culture or the food??? There is a difference.

PS lose weight

Status
Not open for further replies.