Indian & Black Girl Flip Out On 2 White College Students Trying To Study Over PLM Sticker

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@Mantiq_Al-gharb

If you do some research, you will notice that the police in America have been overly policing Blacks before they became over represented in crime.

Look into this while I go to sleep.

World

VIP
Police lives don’t matter to them, or else Mohamed Nur wouldn’t have been convicted. These people are racists, who hate POC. Look at these incels on this thread supporting people who hate them, no shame.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Leftists SJWs are the biggest threat to Western nations. Woke culture truly is a cancer:francis:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Police lives don’t matter to them, or else Mohamed Nur wouldn’t have been convicted. These people are racists, who hate POC. Look at these incels on this thread supporting people who hate them, no shame.

Interestingly enough, during the BLM protests in Australia last year, Avi Yemini was going around asking if the protestors knew about Justine Damond, the Aussie woman killed by Mohamed Noor.

One day, it’s police lives matter, the next is “what about this officer”. The only consistent factor is race.

In Australia, we got comprehensive coverage of the case and our government displayed outrage at the US over this incident. However, out of 400 Indigenous Australians killed in police custody by cops, no one has been convicted.

Imo, Mohamed Noor deserved conviction for manslaughter at the very least but Derek Chauvin killed over 15 POC before George Floyd and never went to jail.

Goes to show how f*cked America is.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why care about what threatens western nations in the first place? The only thing that is important is: who benefit me as a Somali the most?
It affects us because our future children born here will be taught this victim complex. Whites are not inherently evil, yes they have benefitted from being the majority but this is normal throughout the world.

Leftists SJWs are the biggest threat to Western nations. Woke culture truly is a cancer:francis:
Their particular type of social justice and wokeism is Western culture. It is what their Western tradition gave rise to from a number of circumstances going back to the revolutions. No matter how different the conservatives and Lefties are in these Western nations, they are two sides of the same coin on a broad scale. They trace their ideals and values of various forms from many of the same schools of thought, later that conversational landscape and disagreements created an internal diversity and disparities.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Yet most police officers vote conservative and felt labour was undermining them. Increasing the budget means nothing if you are softer on criminals and police have to deal with the same criminals who labour was releasing or giving mickey mouse sentences. I know liberals never like accountability and always say the media brainwashed people against them. But again you wont see labour in uk for obvious reasons. Soft on criminals, open boarders and hard on law abiding hard working people. That was their mantra in nutshell. All you have to look at is countries like sweden and canada how soft they are on criminals
Nigga they vote Conservative because of the whop tough on crime sentiment. Police funding has been cut and crime has risen because of their stupid austerity measures on the feds. Literally nothing on the Conservative side has changed, they give out joke sentences and cut funding for prisons too.

@Periplus is right on this one

Nigga they vote Conservative because of the whop tough on crime sentiment. Police funding has been cut and crime has risen because of their stupid austerity measures on the feds. Literally nothing on the Conservative side has changed, they give out joke sentences and cut funding for prisons too.

@Periplus is right on this one
I've lived in America my entire life and I definitely have to side with @Periplus on this one, in my experience the police are not trustworthy and they do not take Somali cases seriously in the slightest.

Also the over-policing of neighborhoods populated by POC

Interestingly enough, during the BLM protests in Australia last year, Avi Yemini was going around asking if the protestors knew about Justine Damond, the Aussie woman killed by Mohamed Noor.

One day, it’s police lives matter, the next is “what about this officer”. The only consistent factor is race.

In Australia, we got comprehensive coverage of the case and our government displayed outrage at the US over this incident. However, out of 400 Indigenous Australians killed in police custody by cops, no one has been convicted.

Imo, Mohamed Noor deserved conviction for manslaughter at the very least but Derek Chauvin killed over 15 POC before George Floyd and never went to jail.

Goes to show how f*cked America is.
BLM were protesting for Justine Damond, they turned their backs on Noor to be consistent and fair but in the end all those racists cared about was race not justice.

Those girls should've just discreetly mocked him and went about their day, he wanted attention, this was his honeypot and they fell for it

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Police life matters. Every life matters. If you get triggered by something as minor as this group of peoples life matters. Then you have problem. What’s really stupid is saying to random white people Black Lives matter like they have done anything. The average white person ain’t oppressing anyone
I jut read that in a fob accent, therefore I can not take you seriously.

poolis liif maaters. Efeery liif maaters. If you get triigered by sumting as ma iinor az thiis groub of beebol liif maater. Then you have brooblem.
:drakelaugh:

Trending