India outlaws Islamic divorce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
As if he cares about the wellbeing of Muslim women. I mean, this is the guy who stired up anti-Muslim hate and violence, which resulted in thousands of dead Muslims, when he was the governor of Gujarat state during the riots of 2002.

And now his ruling Hindu-Nationalist party, are becoming increasingly Islamophobic, with some memebers calling for mass murder and expulsion of Muslims from the country. Also, the heavy crackdown and crimes against humanity by the Indian Army, in regards to Indian administered Kashmire.
I can't take this man seriously.

As if he cares about the wellbeing of Muslim women. I mean, this is the guy who stired up anti-Muslim hate and violence, which resulted in thousands of dead Muslims, when he was the governor of Gujarat state during the riots of 2002.

And now his ruling Hindu-Nationalist party, are becoming increasingly Islamophobic, with some memebers calling for mass murder and expulsion of Muslims from the country. Also, the heavy crackdown and crimes against humanity by the Indian Army, in regards to Indian administered Kashmire.
I can't take this man seriously.
yeah it's well known modi doesn't have what's best for Indian muslims at heart. However, I mainly wanted to know what you (and everyone else) think(s) of triple talaq.

It's funny how Nations think they can change Islam. You're either a Muslim and you follow it's teachings or you don't. Doesn't matter what the State you reside in says. Here in the U.S a Woman can file for divorce, but Muslim communities here usually have the wife ask her Husband for divorce, which he then proceeds to grant her. If he refuses even though she has a legitimate reason for divorce, she'll be divorced from him through other means like Khul and councils.
If he cared about Muslims, he'd stop his psychopathic hindu followers from chopping up and burning at the stake innocent Muslims that they accused of having cow meat.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
It's funny how Nations think they can change Islam. You're either a Muslim and you follow it's teachings or you don't. Doesn't matter what the State you reside in says. Here in the U.S a Woman can file for divorce, but Muslim communities here usually have the wife ask her Husband for divorce, which he then proceeds to grant her. If he refuses even though she has a legitimate reason for divorce, she'll be divorced from him through other means like Khul and councils.
If he cared about Muslims, he'd stop his psychopathic hindu followers from chopping up and burning at the stake innocent Muslims that they accused of having cow meat.

Bang on the money, son, bang on the money.

Why does the woman need a "legitimate" reason for divorce and why does she need to got through a process. Whilst her husband can just divorce her with a triple talaq. Potentially leaving her without any means after years of being married to him. I know what you will say, the husband has to maintain her for 3 months. However 3 months is not enough time to for a person to get back into the workforce after perhaps raising children for years.

Why does the woman need a "legitimate" reason for divorce and why does she need to got through a process. Whilst her husband can just divorce her with a triple talaq. Potentially leaving her without any means after years of being married to him. I know what you will say, the husband has to maintain her for 3 months. However 3 months is not enough time to for a person to get back into the workforce after perhaps raising children for years.
Good point, especially since men don't have to jump through as many hoops women do in order to end their marriage.
I've been following this issue for a while now but this article was what initially sparked my interest:
https://www.outlookindia.com/websit...t-of-namkeen-to-her-parents-without-pe/298798

Good point, especially since men don't have to jump through as many hoops women do in order to end their marriage.
I've been following this issue for a while now but this article was what initially sparked my interest:
https://www.outlookindia.com/websit...t-of-namkeen-to-her-parents-without-pe/298798

Well everything in that story is condoned by Islam. A woman has to obey her husband, so why did she give the snack to her parents, without his permission? A man can beat his wife. So that part is also condoned. Finally a man can give triple talaq for any reason in Islam too. Therefore according to Islam, that story is 100% fine.

Warranle

You are right there are other alternatives for a female to divorce her husband in Islam like "Khul and councils" but let's be realistic and ask you, what are the experiences of Muslim women dealing with these process in England that has shariah divorce councils? Once their husbands denied divorce they were refused, even when some of these husbands were convicted of domestic violence. There is a plethora of documentation in articles and documentation illustratating this point. Search it.

Warranle

You are right there are other alternatives for a female to divorce her husband in Islam like "Khul and councils" but let's be realistic and ask you, what are the experiences of Muslim women dealing with these process in England that has shariah divorce councils? Once their husbands denied divorce they were refused, even when some of these husbands were convicted of domestic violence. There is a plethora of documentation in articles and documentation illustratating this point. Search it.

I personally know two ladies, who's divorces have been delayed for more than a year. One lady is still seeking the divorce. The Shariah courts have delayed her divorce because the man has a right to reply to their letters. This man hasn't seen his son in over 2 years and has paid no child support. However if it was the other way round, he would just be able to divorce his wife in less than 10 seconds.

I personally know two ladies, who's divorces have been delayed for more than a year. One lady is still seeking the divorce. The Shariah courts have delayed her divorce because the man has a right to reply to their letters. This man hasn't seen his son in over 2 years and has paid no child support. However if it was the other way round, he would just be able to divorce his wife in less than 10 seconds.

Asma

Why does she has to go through the most patriarchal process invented during the 7th Century that extremely advantages men? She should go to the family court and divorce his ass.

So triple dalaq is illegal but chopping people up whilst living for eating cow meat is fine? Modi is an extremist hindu who hates muslims and has never made any secrets about it. Currently killing and turtoring muslims in kashmir.

Asma

Why does she has to go through the most patriarchal process invented during the 7th Century that extremely advantages men? She should go to the family court and divorce his ass.

She is a devout Muslim, however one day she confided in me that she thought the process was deeply unfair to women and she questioned the wisdom behind it. Alas, like all Muslims, as soon as they start to use their logics and own moral objectivity, which happens to go against Islam, they shut their brains off. Thinking the evil thoughts come from shaytaan.

islam caters to men. literally every single sharia law makes their lives 10x easier while complicating the lives of women.
what logical reasoning is there behind a man divorcing his wife through 3 simple words while the women would have to jump through so many hoops.

islam caters to men. literally every single sharia law makes their lives 10x easier while complicating the lives of women.
what logical reasoning is there behind a man divorcing his wife through 3 simple words while the women would have to jump through so many hoops.

Islam is very much so a man's religion. Even in heaven men get 72 virgins. Whilst women get, the same man they were tired of on earth . Islam literally telling women you are second to men. From birth to death, she is worth half. At birth the girl has half the wanqal as a boy. If someone happens to murder her, the blood money paid out to her family is half that of a man .

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Islam is very much so a man's religion. Even in heaven men get 72 virgins. Whilst women get, the same man they were tired of on earth . Islam literally telling women you are second to men. From birth to death, she is worth half. At birth the girl has half the wanqal as a boy. If someone happens to murder her, the blood money paid out to her family is half that of a man .
This is all true and despite all this, people will go out of their way to defend Islam, tell you this is not true even though it is. I don't know what to do with these people but if they got out of the way, hundreds of millions would be better off. This is why I don't just have "disagreements" with "moderate" Muslims but rather I HATE them. They are more dangerous than ISIS because you can pick ISIS out and kill them. They are suit and tie jihadis and they don't know it.

I wonder what Tarek Fatah thinks about this. I know he's forever celebrating his Indian heritage. India is a messed up country, but it's better than Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending