Indhoyar guy hits girl for talking to ajnabi guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
There aren't many non-student Asians where I live. And the majority of the students that attended my university stuck with each other. I wasn't aware about Asian girls and white guys until i read a few articles and dug into forums. Now I can't help but stigmatize any and all Asian female white male couples. Wallahi a friend at uni used to have a homeless chinese gf. Looking back, they were so weird.

Any white guy that chooses an Asian chick over a white girl is honestly a complete fucking weirdo. It makes no sense whatsoever.

why are we forgetting the fact that, this mf went all the way to that country for this girl... damn she aint even cute. thats an L yo.
:chrisfreshhah:
They are normally fat white nerds. Imagine being cucked by that or even worse being thirsty for that kind of dick. They probably don't even shower.

:dwill::drakekidding:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Tehy marry them for godsake. That race was gonna go extinct if they didn't toughen up and it seems liek they are finally stepping up. Maybe asian girls will admire their newly found testicles. Hell if cadaan men were cucking them for so long it's no wonder asian women sensed they were weak and feminine.

:siilaanyolaugh:
indooyar will never be extinct do you know much they are in this world? more than a billion and there isn't a demographic threat in their respected countries and strict laws on immigration. They will be their till the end of times.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
There aren't many non-student Asians where I live. And the majority of the students that attended my university stuck with each other. I wasn't aware about Asian girls and white guys until i read a few articles and dug into forums. Now I can't help but stigmatize any and all Asian female white male couples. Wallahi a friend at uni used to have a homeless chinese gf. Looking back, they were so weird.

Any white guy that chooses an Asian chick over a white girl is honestly a complete fucking weirdo. It makes no sense whatsoever.
most of their females are average or unattractive only a good 25% are attractive

most of their females are average or unattractive only a good 25% are attractive

Less than 25. I saw a tall (kind of) chinese MILF for the first time in real life 2 weeks ago. For real. The fact that I remember that should tell you how absolutely murked in my irrelevant opinion they are.

The only reason to marry them is if you're an Asian supremacist looking to establish total world domination. Your women can't be ugly if no other women exist :salute:

their women are ready to spread their legs for these ajnabis
i pray that we never become like them
The asian girls i knew flirted with us non asian guys in college. At least they aim high unlike.....never mind since it's a touchy topic here. They would never get with Madows or indians from what i remembered.

:hemad:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Less than 25. I saw a tall (kind of) chinese MILF for the first time in real life 2 weeks ago. For real. The fact that I remember that should tell you how absolutely murked in my irrelevant opinion they are.

The only reason to marry them is if you're an Asian supremacist looking to establish total world domination. Your women can't be ugly if no other women exist :salute:
I heard cadaans In the uk finds them repulsive. That would bruise their egos when they go on a vacay there and all the cadaan men flee from them lmaoo

I heard cadaans In the uk finds them repulsive. That would bruise their egos when they go on a vacay there and all the cadaan men flee from them lmaoo

I might be wrong here, but I feel like the AF WM might be more of an American thing. So could be true tbh. The few East Asians that live here are either poor culture-oriented fobs or established expats. It's mostly through the internet. Most white guys here stick with white girls. A lot seem to have a thing for Eastern European girls though. I guess those are our Asians? You'll see loads of Eastern Euro girls with English guys, but never ever the opposite

indooyar will never be extinct do you know much they are in this world? more than a billion and there isn't a demographic threat in their respected countries and strict laws on immigration. They will be their till the end of times.
Not if all of them travel to marry cadaan men. Which is what is happening now.

:gucciwhat:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I might be wrong here, but I feel like the AF WM might be more of an American thing. So could be true tbh. The few East Asians that live here are either poor culture-oriented fobs or established expats. It's mostly through the internet. Most white guys here stick with white girls. A lot seem to have a thing for Eastern European girls though. I guess those are our Asians? You'll see loads of Eastern Euro girls with English guys, but never ever the opposite
but the difference is eastern European females are cadaan same people not to mention far better looking the indooyars lol you can't compare

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Not if all of them travel to marry cadaan men. Which is what is happening now.

:gucciwhat:
I doubt they be coming back to their country with their foreign husband once due to strict immigration and visa policy and beside they don't view them as their people anymore as they fled to the west and Married a foreigner

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
This is so sad why can't that cadaan guy either take her or leave her alone. She needs to leave that guy he's so abusive already infront of so many people when she's talking to this guy.
I feel bad wallahi:it0tdo8:
My heart hurts for you

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative

Yes it does make more sense asians are more feminine, prettier, can cook, raise kids better, are more obedient, nicer skin and hair for offspring, smarter etc.
They're weirdos but I understand why they they want them

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Yh they're not with them as much in the UK cadaans go for non English cadaans alot and even mixed madow and cadaans ones alot.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Yh they're not with them as much in the UK cadaans go for non English cadaans alot and even mixed madow and cadaans ones alot.
interesting it would make sense considering how rude and stereotypical the Brits are but I don't blame them indooyar chicks are ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending