INCREDIBLE video coming out of Rochester MN of Xaliimos surrounded by 10 cop cruisers & vicious dogs. Told to walk backwards, hands up

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That looks like a felony traffic stop.

Dude! It’s a typical Somali dhoocilo move. They were carried away by these looting and protest. So they grabbed their parent’s car. Ofc they were blasting madoow music. Then one dares the other to do some stupid shit. This is the result of the stupid shit.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1591287791037.png

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
This happened one time to me aswell armed feds, pulled guns.:pachah1:

They told me to put my hands behind my head and walk slowly towards them while they had guns aimed at me and my friends. My friend who was with me at the time sued them and claimed he suffered PTSD and resulted he dropped out of school because they had guns aimed at us. They gave him £8000 to settle it.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
No way that looks like a curfew violation cause people can still travel to work during curfew hours. for curfew violation, you get pulled over the same way for a traffic violation. @Grigori Rasputin you should know better since you work for law enforcement.
Either those xalimos refused to stop after being flagged down by the police or they are suspected criminals on the loose.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
No way that looks like a curfew violation cause people can still travel to work during curfew hours. for curfew violation, you get pulled over the same way for a traffic violation. @Grigori Rasputin you should know better since you work for law enforcement.
Either those xalimos refused to stop after being flagged down by the police or they are suspected criminals on the loose.

I did not pin point what crime they’ve committed. All I know is that it was a stupid move on that part. The driver was probably egged on by the other dhoocils to not stop and speed through a checkpoint. They thought that law and order was absent. They had that Somali animalistic behavior kick in when they noticed law and order was compromised.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Everyday I thank God I don't live in shithole America, thank you lord for giving me the safety of the uk:wow1:

Reminds me of Brazilian feds on the brink of slums all armed.
I did not pin point what crime they’ve committed. All I know is that it was a stupid move on that part. The driver was probably egged on by the other dhoocils to not stop and speed through a checkpoint. They thought that law and order was absent. They had that Somali animalistic behavior kick in when they noticed law and order was compromised.
So you don't know what actually happened and you're just blaming them.

I think those people were involved in a crime which required massive police response. Therefore, because of the police response it looks like it was a felony traffic stop.

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
There is so much bootlicking and hate towards these somali women who commited the crime of being black you would think your on a white supremacist forum.
Its so digusting it would be your own people to praise your downfall.
I hope that every single one of you that condone the action of these cops the same thing happen to to your family then lets see how cheery and happy you would be then.
Yikes grow up coons.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Why are they crying, if they broke the rules of curfew then they should know already despite the mayhem going on