INCREDIBLE video coming out of Rochester MN of Xaliimos surrounded by 10 cop cruisers & vicious dogs. Told to walk backwards, hands up

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

They deserve that. I’m glad. Ofc they probably enterEd a no-go-zone. Or have broken the curfew. They had to have committed some illegal things. Criminals. Ofc they were doing wild stuff, showing off to one another in Hooyo’s car.

Their people destroyed their country and now they want to destroy my country.

officers tasered them. NOW !

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Also why is the camera man instigating, clearly they ain't gonna shoot. Stop being silly

Commit a Crime, and pay the price. It ain't a matter of race.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This video is for anyone who says we should stay out of this. :childplease:

you perpetrated of crime listen to me!....clearly they were out and about. Evidently they done a crime.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
BLM News Report : 200 police cops randomly selects a Black driven car and makes then degrade themselves. They were innocent #BLM

Clearly, they had did something which warranted a number of police cars to be deployed.

Commit a crime, do the time, or if your unlucky, you die .

“Das why we needz BLM” lol f*ck off, stop pretending having that many squad cars pull you over is the norm.

Just comply, cuff up and don’t resist arrest. If your rights are violated you can find lawyers that do pro-bono work that’ll take on your case.

I didn’t even know Somalis live in Rochester, it’s a beautiful city with Mayo Clinic. :mjlol: It’s not some Lake street you can trash up.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They will now use this as an excuse. " i was arrestes and almost shot for being BLACK"

:russ: :lolbron:

“I’m a victim of profiling. They used 10 cruisers on poor me. They wanted to unleash their dogs on me. One of them touched me inappropriately. He touched me. He grabbed me hard. No Somali man grabbed me this strong”.

They deserve that. I’m glad. Ofc they probably enterEd a no-go-zone. Or have broken the curfew. They had to have committed some illegal things. Criminals. Ofc they were doing wild stuff, showing off to one another in Hooyo’s car.

Their people destroyed their country and now they want to destroy my country.

officers tasered them. NOW !

That looks like a felony traffic stop.

Trending