Increase in gay /trans Somali men

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
If I go on tiktok , they're all over the place.

How come there's more gay Somali men then women? Why are they suddenly multiplying ? What is happening?

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I don’t know about anywhere else in the world but i know Scandinavian somali men have always had a reputation for being fruity and gay. That’s where the majority of gay/trans Somali men come from.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
loooool gays exist in the dark. Tik Tok brought them to the light. Don't worry, i just made a Tik Tok thread. This Sunday, Tik Tok will stop existing. Mashalaah.

Frankly i am glad because it was a bit annoying

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I don’t know about anywhere else in the world but i know Scandinavian somali men have always had a reputation for being fruity and gay. That’s where the majority of gay/trans Somali men come from.
I found 3 north American gays so far.

The rest were from Europe.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
You girls should've just allowed us to bully them and kept them deep in the closet but nooo. Now they've escaped Narnia and there's nothing stopping them.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
In my whole years in Finland I only saw one fruity Somali at school, he was surrounded mostly by girls, his high pitch laugh and they he talks and walk made Somali boys pissed off and angry. That is it. I don't know if Finland is considered a scandi country anyway.

You girls should've just allowed us to bully them and kept them deep in the closet but nooo. Now they've escaped Narnia and there's nothing stopping them.

I can fight , tell me when and where and I'll bring the baseball bat and knuckle dusters.

giphy.gif

Lol no offence but if you guys hate gays this much, it really means only one thing and that is deep down you are fruity yourself. Them living their life, the way they do shouldn’t really bother you at all, they don’t pay your bills and you ain’t their guardian.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Lol no offence but if you guys hate gays this much, it really means only one thing and that is deep down you are fruity yourself. Them living their life, the way they do shouldn’t really bother you at all, they don’t pay your bills and you ain’t their guardian.

Either you're naive or you're pushing that spiel to silence any criticism of them.

Either you're naive or you're pushing that spiel to silence any criticism of them.

Neither I have better things to do than to worry about what someone else is doing and what’s worst is you people with justify this type of behaviour by using Islam but when people say Islam is a bad religion and they use you guys as an example then what. You can’t use that worn out statement that Islam means peace and Muslim want peace

This is purely natural selection at work, their weak genes will be removed from the gene pool, their parents also suck for failing to instill good judgement.

Let this be a redflag, teach your kids strong values and they will shun this degeneracy and wont turn into another fudgepacker like @DR OSMAN

Avoid Liberal ideals. Equality is a trap they use to sound holier than thou, behind closed doors they want to corrupt the youth and society.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Neither I have better things to do than to worry about what someone else is doing and what’s worst is you people with justify this type of behaviour by using Islam but when people say Islam is a bad religion and they use you guys as an example then what. You can’t use that worn out statement that Islam means peace and Muslim want peace

And then what? I'm pointing out how obnoxiously false the idea that having a problem with homosexuality makes you a homo. Keep reaching for Islam.

Keo

VIP
Trump is about to pull the plug on TikTok so no more giving limelight to these qaanis fakkits. It's f*ck Trump all day but I agree with this ban.
:manny:

Trending