Incompetent half-Mogadishu rulers follow bastard Arabs into cutting ties with the Persian Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
Is this even a surprise that so called politicians are xoolos who are being played as toddlers by the international community? Why dafuq would Somalia get involved in Yemen by sending troops there when we need all the help we can get? Even SL and PL send troops to Yemen and this is getting ridiculous.
Don't make shit up,neither Sland or Puntland sent troops to Yemen.Only Arab lap dogs are in Villa Somalia.Sheikh Dameer once said just before when Saudia was starting to attack the Houthis in Yemen that he will allow Saudis to use Berbera airport to conduct bombing missions on Yemen.Obviously he doesn't control it but it shows his masters his willingness to please them lol

Why do people keep peddling the lie that somalis don't eat fish? A lot of the communities that are being affected by the theft rely heavily on fish and they have done for centuries. Smh.

I always find it strange whenever hear Somalis make those claims, since my own family is very big on eating fish, we even own a tunna factory down in Bosaso.

If Somalis dont eat fish, then who the hell are those pirates capturing & hijacking those illegal ships? :O27GWRK:

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Somalia is a sunni nation that has historically been aligned with the Arab states. They are currently our biggest trading partners and moving closer to them is in our long term interest as well as short term. 2 Iranians were arrested recently trying to spread Shia Islam to bring the country under Iranian control. Same thing they are doing in Yemen.

We got enough problems in Somalia to deal with, a Shia/Sunni sectarian split would be terrible in our current state.

SomaliSteel

Is this even a surprise that so called politicians are xoolos who are being played as toddlers by the international community? Why dafuq would Somalia get involved in Yemen by sending troops there when we need all the help we can get? Even SL and PL send troops to Yemen and this is getting ridiculous.
Yemen is home to about 200k Somalis, the Shia Houthis are a threat to them. Secondly the United States does not want them in power, nor do any of the gulf states. Secondly we are not sending troops but are offering diplomatic support only.

Somalia is a sunni nation that has historically been aligned with the Arab states. They are currently our biggest trading partners and moving closer to them is in our long term interest as well as short term. 2 Iranians were arrested recently trying to spread Shia Islam to bring the country under Iranian control. Same thing they are doing in Yemen.

We got enough problems in Somalia to deal with, a Shia/Sunni sectarian split would be terrible in our current state.

This isn't exactly accurate. The iranians are not trying to spread shiaism in yemen, yemen already has large shia population. & The idea that shia islam will spread to any massive degree in somalia, so as to cause a 'sectarian split' in the country borders on fantasy.
I don't think any one is necessarily opposed to having good ties with arab sunni countries (as you said they buy up somali livestock, ecept when they impose imargos ofcourse), the issue is whether this is in Somalia's interests or not? Whether the saudi embassy being attacked in Tehran is Mogadishu's business or not? Most people can see that in both instances the answer is an obvious no. This is a conflict between SA and Iran, perhaps the UAE and some others can also be effect. This isn't an issue for Somalia and they are embarrassing themselves when they do things like this, nothing more nothing less.

I can remember sometime last year (was it last year?), when Somalia decided to chastise the Swedish (?) foreign minister for some benign comments they made about SA. It's just utterly stupid. They shouldn't do things like that.

SomaliSteel

This isn't exactly accurate. The iranians are not trying to spread shiaism in yemen, yemen already has large shia population. & The idea that shia islam will spread to any massive degree in somalia, so as to cause a 'sectarian split' in the country borders on fantasy.
I don't think any one is necessarily opposed to having good ties with arab sunni countries (as you said they buy up somali livestock, ecept when they impose imargos ofcourse), the issue is whether this is in Somalia's interests or not? Whether the saudi embassy being attacked in Tehran is Mogadishu's business or not? Most people can see that in both instances the answer is an obvious no. This is a conflict between SA and Iran, perhaps the UAE and some others can also be effect. This isn't an issue for Somalia and they are embarrassing themselves when they do things like this, nothing more nothing less.

I can remember sometime last year (was it last year?), when Somalia decided to chastise the Swedish (?) foreign minister for some benign comments they made about SA. It's just utterly stupid. They shouldn't do things like that.
Yeah i remember that thing with the Swedish Minister. I think it comes down to how dependent we are to SA. They are a regional power with a fat wallet. I believe they promised the Somali gov money or other support for backing them up that we may be aware of.
The United States, Britain, France etc are backing the Saudis against the Iranians and their Houthi proxies. We gain nothing by being neutral but we do gain something by participating. Somalia is in a fragile state and cannot afford to piss off our Arab neighbors as we need them more than we need Iran for now. On the real we are not doing much but diplomatic support in Yemen, by being silent we gain nothing but by allying ourselves we can get something out of it. The old regime of Yemen was also supportive of Somali refugees during the war and many are there currently. Like it or not SA is a regional power with the backing of the West, going against them or being neutral gains us nothing and we have Somali citizens in Yemen to think of so we have to be involved in the process even if we don't agree with it our options are limited.

Yeah i remember that thing with the Swedish Minister. I think it comes down to how dependent we are to SA. They are a regional power with a fat wallet. I believe they promised the Somali gov money or other support for backing them up that we may be aware of.
The United States, Britain, France etc are backing the Saudis against the Iranians and their Houthi proxies. We gain nothing by being neutral but we do gain something by participating. Somalia is in a fragile state and cannot afford to piss off our Arab neighbors as we need them more than we need Iran for now. On the real we are not doing much but diplomatic support in Yemen, by being silent we gain nothing but by allying ourselves we can get something out of it. The old regime of Yemen was also supportive of Somali refugees during the war and many are there currently. Like it or not SA is a regional power with the backing of the West, going against them or being neutral gains us nothing and we have Somali citizens in Yemen to think of so we have to be involved in the process even if we don't agree with it our options are limited.

If Somalia had any kind of strength at all, the stands it takes would mean something. Right now it absolutely doesn't. Somalia in it's current state, trying to involve itself in these things, just looks silly imo.

The relationship between the west and iran will almost certain improve drastically over the coming years, and support for SA is likely be reduced. The world could/will look quite different in 10 or 15 years, Somalia shouldn't destroy bridges when it doesn't even have a dog in the fight.

I agree though that SA might have offered something for some public support. They're awkward and weird like that.

i wonder who invented the stereotype that somalis dont eat fish.:angryman:
fish is good for erectile problems and nothing gives me satisfaction more than shopping in the fish market freshly caught few hours ago,:banderas:.
i cant have sex with my wife with out eating half KG of fish.:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending