Incompetent half-Mogadishu rulers follow bastard Arabs into cutting ties with the Persian Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
:pacspit::drakewtf::drakewtf::drakewtf::drakewtf::kanyehmm::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

You'd think that the "government" in hell-hole SOMALIA would know what an elementary school age kid would know, which is that when you're on your knees that you are not in a position to create an enemy

What an effing suicidal mission.

Instead of treading carefuly in this diplomatic arena they are playing their cards like the xoolo they are

This Iran they disrespecting was the one that send mega sized ships full of food to SOMALIA in the famine of 2012, while particularly the Arab bastard rulers of SA deported hundreds of SOMALis in this kind of environment:angryman:

S

Shamis

What do you expect? It's the same people who hijacked that shipment and sold it on the black market.

Didn't they also force the Somali government to send troops to Yemen to fight the Shias? For a country who is under an international protection.... If there is one thing we have learnt it is that the Somali people fallen far so far that all hopes should be lost. f*ck these Saudis for involving us into their problems. I think the government should cut them off for good along with all arabs.

Didn't Saudis deport 20,000 Somalis. The fuckers in Mogdishu would rather side with the Jews of Al-Saud how stupid one can be.

Our government is a joke.

A

Amira-chan

But Iranians also steal hundreds of fish from our coast every year right? So its quite justifiable

Apollo

VIP
Saudi Arabia is a big business partner of Somalia. They import a huge amount of goats and camels from Somalia. In the future there will be free trade deals between KSA and Somalia. Iran is irrelevant.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
You do realize most of the hospitals and medical equipment, schools etc are funded by the gulf. Why choose one dhegacas over another.

The famine. :gnzbryw:

These Persians are pretty ruthless and I never liked them. Good riddance.

Worthless incompetent low-IQ Somali leaders just don't know what's good for them wallahi. Where is the benefit in cutting ties with the Persians?

When the Saudis say "Jump! Roll Over!"....these worthless leaders comply. May Allah give these dogs what they deserve

A

Amira-chan

Somalis don't eat fish :drakelaugh: plus the whole world is in it , getting that free malaay, why are we only going after the Iranians :cosbyhmm:

Still its our resources and they can't just steal it like that

I told you the whole world is stealing that shit including the ayrabs , why only go after the Iranians , because they're shias :mjohreally:

A

Amira-chan

I told you the whole world is stealing that shit including the ayrabs , why only go after the Iranians , because they're shias :mjohreally:

We should be after everyone who's stealing our fish and if caught should be sentenced to death from whatever country they hail from

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts