Incels shouldn't be anger at women, they should be angry at their parents who created them.

Or maybe just appreciate that there is a life beyond recreating with women?

You know as Muslims we believe in Xuur al Cayn? Will these Heavenly females turn someone down because he's unnattractive?

Anyone that is lucky enough to make it to Jannah will instantly be transformed into a very attractive person with a cheerful personality.

No incels in heaven walaal.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Blaming , media and entertainment, Nacalad ha in Ku dacdo. What sort of psuedo-intellectualism is this?

The large majority are socially inept due to their environment growing up either they were bullied, socially excluded or were put off from ever participating in groups that weren't like them. People turn to an escape once they realise life is shit.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Anyone that is lucky enough to make it to Jannah will instantly be transformed into a very attractive person with a cheerful personality.

And Xuural Cayn will be better looking than any of you women on this Earth :umad:

The Incel will have his dream girl and that ain't you.

Why would a man dedicate such an emotional thread to the non existing sex life of other men ( incels ) ? Is this not a clear indication that the OP himself.....

Also i am always surprised about the females on sspot who are so obsessed with so called incels and complain about them in every of these childish gender wars. I mean according to your own descriptions, you ladies are all light skin queenz with indian hair and a booty bigger than my future. So why would you be worried about incels ladies, or are you actually not....

People who live in glass houses...

And Xuural Cayn will be better looking than any of you women on this Earth :umad:

No, according to Islam, the women of the dunya who are blessed with Jannah will be much better looking than the Xuural Cayn. It isn't even a competition. The women who have worked hard for Jannah will be the queens.

Bring receipts , we want hadiths sharafey. If Everyone is handsome in the akhira is everyone also the same colour?:farole:

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
There will be no subjection or disrespect in heaven, therefore male oppression will not exist.

Feminism or any ism for that matter will not be needed. Our hearts will be clean.
Feminism is wrong.

Why would a man dedicate such an emotional thread to the non existing sex life of other men ( incels ) ? Is this not a clear indication that the OP himself.....

Also i am always surprised about the females on sspot who are so obsessed with so called incels and complain about them in every of these childish gender wars. I mean according to your own descriptions, you ladies are all light skin queenz with idian hair and a booty bigger than my future. So why would you be worried about incels ladies, or are you actually not....

Incels are a growing problem as they are resorting to violence due to their frustrations. Prior to the murderous rampage of Eliot Rodgers and his twisted manifesto, the average normal man or woman didn't know about incels.

Women care because these men are a threat to our safety and spout toxic hatred towards us.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
But there is, along with poverty, racism, classism and misogyny.

That is why we have marxism, black liberation movements and feminists.

All of these 'isms' will not be needed in heaven as suffering will not exist.
This isms where never needed in the first place.

Feminism is wrong.

So is Marxism. But many here are more concerned about feminism without even educating themselves of the origins or the fact that many women's rights are transgressed everyday.

Where are you LUM when many here are calling random women ' and slag' and talk crudely?

Also i am always surprised about the females on sspot who are so obsessed with so called incels and complain about them in every of these childish gender wars. I mean according to your own descriptions, you ladies are all light skin queenz with indian hair and a booty bigger than my future. So why would you be worried about incels ladies, or are you actually not....

The loud, vile women here are probably..how do I put it...less then perfect in the looks department . Pretty girls in this site include @halwa @SOULSEARCHING
@Happy_

Trending