Incels shouldn't be anger at women, they should be angry at their parents who created them.

They shouldn't be angry at the women who reject them, they are just doing their job weeding out the undesirables. They should be angry at the people who created them, their parents. Somehow they managed to convince someone that they were attractive enough to pass on their ugly ass genes.I would go far as suggesting that ugly adults should sue their parents for giving them sub-par genetics.

Last edited:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Or maybe just appreciate that there is a life beyond recreating with women?

You know as Muslims we believe in Xuur al Cayn? Will these Heavenly females turn someone down because he's unnattractive?

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti

You know as Muslims we believe in Xuur al Cayn? Will these Heavenly females turn someone down because he's unnattractive?

wtf else is there other than hitting them sweet walls :ahh:

Incels exist because of destructive programming from mass media, including social media.
Everything you will learn about sex and relationships is wrong, most people despite all this
do not allow it to get in the way of fucking...

but a considerable portion of men are vulnerable ...

The programming from your education system and media that surrounds you 24/7, 365 days a year
is designed to feminize men, break up the family and encourage homosexuality and homosexual lifestyle for those that are stubbornly straight i.e (casual sex, S&M bondage).

Give me a class room of incels , otaku etc of various shapes and sizes.

okay i am getting ahead of myself , instead of classroom, 2 to 5 at a time and
after my course i will turn them into sex gods.

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
Incels exist because of destructive programming from mass media, including social media.
Everything you will learn about sex and relationships is wrong, most people despite all this
do not allow it to get in the way of fucking...

but a considerable portion of men are vulnerable ...

The programming from your education system and media that surrounds you 24/7, 365 days a year
is designed to feminize men, break up the family and encourage homosexuality and homosexual lifestyle for those that are stubbornly straight i.e (casual sex, S&M bondage).

Give me a class room of incels , otaku etc of various shapes and sizes.

okay i am getting ahead of myself , instead of classroom, 2 to 5 at a time and
after my course i will turn them into sex gods.
A Somali hooyo would like to talk to you, maybe you could help her with her son
Hooyo: bleaze we hafe no obtion he in hiz ruum. No marriage my son, he onli blay with boyz and say woman no gud, bleaze doktar make my son man, I donti want insal

ofcourse i was joking, i aignt got the time to look after a bunch of losers,
i might if i feel inclined provide some advice..

but seriously send that kid home and let him live in baadiyo for a time away from mass media.
this does 3/4 of the job..
then you need to get him a woman , get him married asap back home.....

for people like this kid life in the west is dangerous.

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
ofcourse i was joking, i aignt got the time to look after a bunch of losers,
i might if i feel inclined provide some advice..

but seriously send that kid home and let him live in baadiyo for a time away from mass media.
this does 3/4 of the job..
then you need to get him a woman , get him married asap back home.....

for people like this kid life in the west is dangerous.
Hooyo: you gife me good adfise thanki you ferry fery mach

Muji

VIP
I blame social media. Decades ago the ugly incel living in hoyos basement playing video games and jerking off to play boy magazines was a lone wolf. Now with the Internet they have forums they congregate to and share ideas. The weak chinned, beta males who society has broken down blame women for their positions in life. Just read some of @Inquisitive_ @Jaydaan and @Abdalla posts.

They are now a movement and a powerful one at that. In 50 years they might have a lobby where they get to push through laws such as hot women should be forced to give us a chance. Or legalising marital rape. Scary.

I blame social media. Decades ago the ugly incel living in hoyos basement playing video games and jerking off to play boy magazines was a lone wolf. Now with the Internet they have forums they congregate to and share ideas. The weak chinned, beta males who society has broken down blame women for their positions in life. Just read some of @Inquisitive_ @Jaydaan and @Abdalla posts.

They are now a movement and a powerful one at that. In 50 years they might have a lobby where they get to push through laws such as hot women should be forced to give us a chance. Or legalising marital rape. Scary.

This is a symptom of decadent society on its last legs,
50 years is too long, 15 to 30 years from now things will be very different..
western society is very likely to collapse...
and when you have collapse there is conflict, destruction and renewal..

both the LGBTQ ZXXZZ etc movement , the femennists, etc
and the incels will all be a distant memory, as the old rules come back..

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They shouldn't be angry at the women who reject them, they are just doing their job weeding out the undesirables. They should be angry at the people who created them, their parents. Somehow they managed to convince someone that they were attractive enough to pass on their ugly ass genes.I would go far as suggesting that ugly adults should sue their parents for giving them sub-par genetics.
Beautiful ppl have ugly children too, believe it or not. Genetics is 50/50 and sometimes even a great grandfather can pass you his ugly genes.

:mjlol:

I can't imagine being such an incel that the only way you'll have sex is if an Islamic afterlife exists after death. These women won't turn you down because they aren't things with free will but made just to be fucked. I suggest you go look for a real human girlfriend in this world which undoubtedly exists

its a state of mind, all in your head...
if my bucktooth, extremely ugly barkhad abdi looking cousin, who was literally a geeljire when he set foot outside of somalia and with zero language skills plow his way through dozens of women, marry twice and divorce.

you can too.

Muji

VIP
This is a symptom of decadent society on its last legs,
50 years is too long, 15 to 30 years from now things will be very different..
western society is very likely to collapse...
and when you have collapse there is conflict, destruction and renewal..

both the LGBTQ ZXXZZ etc movement , the femennists, etc
and the incels will all be a distant memory, as the old rules come back..
Please don’t use my post to attach your dooms day mythology on to it. People like you have been saying the West will collapse for decades only to see Arabs states drop one by one. Focus on rebuilding Somalia instead of wishing for the collapse of the country that gave you shelter and dignity.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I can't imagine being such an incel that the only way you'll have sex is if an Islamic afterlife exists after death. These women won't turn you down because they aren't things with free will but made just to be fucked. I suggest you go look for a real human girlfriend in this world which undoubtedly exists

Why are you triggered? I am telling incels that there is a way out and to look beyond women. You remind me of females who friendzone niggas and get mad when they move on. The World doesn't revolve around you babe.

Parents don’t create shit. This thread is not sincere.

Please don’t use my post to attach your dooms day mythology on to it. People like you have been saying the West will collapse for decades only to see Arabs states drop one by one. Focus on rebuilding Somalia instead of wishing for the collapse of the country that gave you shelter and dignity.

You don't get me I am pro western, hell I am culturaly western as well as Somali probably more so..

If you are not worried you are ignorant if your surroundings.

Why are you triggered? I am telling incels that there is a way out and to look beyond women. You remind me of females who friendzone niggas and get mad when they move on. The World doesn't revolve around you babe.

She makes it sound like a guy finding any girl who likes him is hard and women all have standards lol. There are rapists in jail who has women waiting for them.

This whole incels thing has become the gay word when we were young and you thought calling someone gay was hard Diss. Now even if you disagree with some nonsense a woman says she will say incel

She makes it sound like a guy finding any girl who likes him is hard and women all have standards lol. There are rapists in jail who has women waiting for them.

This whole incels thing has become the gay word when we were young and you thought calling someone gay was hard Diss. Now even if you disagree with some nonsense a woman says she will say incel

Incels are losers that have been watching too much and TV, and now want access to the type of women society regards as being physically desirable.
They don't want the type of women that wait for rapists.

They just hate the fact that beautiful women would never give them a second glance, let alone give them the time of day.

Last edited:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti

Holy sht you talk like an incel.

Trending