Incels outraged As Sabrina Elba opens Somali embassy in London

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Check the cringe incels replying and being racist

I love Sabrina she has done good work triggering the butthurt incels. Yes she is Somali citizen and can take part racist incels are pathetic

:mjlaugh: :mjlaugh:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1675974486943.png

I only see three angry users, and only one of them is making racist comments. The rest of the comments are positive except couple Somalilanders are angry at Mo Farah.

You're exaggerating

:trash:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sabrina looks different. Not the same. Not her usual slim chubby self with soul. She looks the opposite now. Hollywoodized. None of the men were giving her attention. No Somali lions left for sure.

Yaraye

VIP

Check the cringe incels replying and being racist

I love Sabrina she has done good work triggering the butthurt incels. Yes she is Somali citizen and can take part racist incels are pathetic

:mjlaugh: :mjlaugh:
As always, you never report the full context.:stopit: Only few comments are about her. Most are just happy about the embassy being open

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I only see three angry users, and only one of them is making racist comments. The rest of the comments are positive except couple Somalilanders are angry at Mo Farah.

You're exaggerating

:trash:
Slers are outraged too you didnt see the comments?

iftiina

Spoilers Queen
Sabrina looks different. Not the same. Not her usual slim chubby self with soul. She looks the opposite now. Hollywoodized. None of the men were giving her attention. No Somali lions left for sure.
Right I dont get that oh this is a somali sis vibe from her no more, she looks like rihanna

I don't get it ? Why is she getting hate. She's successful, unproblematic and actually helps out her community when she isn't even obligated, so why are you lot criticising her.

bigdogg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFHx3eFddA8
its over for somalia , pack up the bags , we will have iran hijab protests soon

Mo farah being there is very odd and out of place 🤔 but Sabrina looks good and who cares about the haters ..I would annoyed if they bring that biracial girl maya jamac..but thank God older somali don't praise mixed kids like that

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don't get it ? Why is she getting hate. She's successful, unproblematic and actually helps out her community when she isn't even obligated, so why are you lot criticising her.

not to mention reer Garaad dhulbahante

Guys who are jaelous on Idris and girls who are jaelous on her beauty.
The sad part is I even see somali women hating on, her which shouldn't surprise me unfortunately xaasid nimo is very common within the somali community. They're acting like she is in Somalia, she's a somali women living in the west of course she's going to wear whatever she want.

The sad part is I even see somali women hating on, her which shouldn't surprise me unfortunately xaasid nimo is very common within the somali community. They're acting like she is in Somalia, she's a somali women living in the west of course she's going to wear whatever she want.
I don’t understand the policing of what others are wearing, she’s a married and it’s not your business what she wears.