Incels and those familar with their jargons come in here

Yeah somalis have always been ontop all some of us need to do is hit the gym, change our diet, take care of our skin and hair and no one can complete.

All things that can naturally be done everything else is a genetic gift that others need surgery to achieve
Somalis have some good traits and some bad traits like every ethnicity. Cheekbones, mogger height, nose, curls and jawline being the main good traits and forehead, oestrogenic/narrow frame, high set hairline and narrow face being the main flaws.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
I heard about bone smashing couple years back but i thought that shit was just a meme on looksmax but holy shit did i not think it would be viral or people would do it.

Any of you normies that do not understand the terms here is a dictionary

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Im neutral canthel tilt btw

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I thought "Bonesmashing" is masturbation?
1680702194287.png

a normal frequent habit for no game in.cels ma ha?
1680702321636.png

And that's cope I have seen the ugliest somalis guys win its all about confidence
I donโ€™t believe you. Also confidence stems from getting results and positive feedback. Someone whoโ€™s never received positive attention from women isnโ€™t going to be confident itโ€™s not really possible. And it isnโ€™t going to produce results anyway. Looksmaxxing is what brings results

I donโ€™t believe you. Also confidence stems from getting results and positive feedback. Someone whoโ€™s never received positive attention from women isnโ€™t going to be confident itโ€™s not really possible. And it isnโ€™t going to produce results anyway. Looksmaxxing is what brings results
There is a huge difference between ugly guys who grew up in the West and guys from back home. I have noticed that ugly guys back home move with confidence and approach all kind of girls with no fear of rejection. They don't feel insecure about anything no matter how much they lack because they weren't soicalised to view all these insecurities as insecurities in the first place back home it's just the norm to constantly Diss each others "flaws" and have a laugh about it. Over here everyone is very sensitive (there is nothing necessarily wrong with being sensitive) and internalise all these random experiences making them more insecure and lacking in the confidence department. When your not confident the energy is very obvious and unattractive while being confident which the badiyo ugly guys have plenty of attracts women to them especially when they already have gotten the attention of one all the others start wondering whats different about this ugly guy and end up falling into his infinite looping trap. But anyways I have seen the difference between the confidence and lack of confidence on guys. Guys here in the West uses lookmaxxing to gain confidence which literally means at the end of the day it still comes down to confidence it's just different route in gaining it.

On the other hand I have seen fairly above average who have struggled because they lack confidence but its obviously less of an issue compared to an ugly guy who also lacks confidence

There is a huge difference between ugly guys who grew up in the West and guys from back home. I have noticed that ugly guys back home move with confidence and approach all kind of girls with no fear of rejection. They don't feel insecure about anything no matter how much they lack because they weren't soicalised to view all these insecurities as insecurities in the first place back home it's just the norm to constantly Diss each others "flaws" and have a laugh about it. Over here everyone is very sensitive (there is nothing necessarily wrong with being sensitive) and internalise all these random experiences making them more insecure and lacking in the confidence department. When your not confident the energy is very obvious and unattractive while being confident which the badiyo ugly guys have plenty of attracts women to them especially when they already have gotten the attention of one all the others start wondering whats different about this ugly guy and end up falling into his infinite looping trap. But anyways I have seen the difference between the confidence and lack of confidence on guys. Guys here in the West uses lookmaxxing to gain confidence which literally means at the end of the day it still comes down to confidence it's just different route in gaining it.

On the other hand I have seen fairly above average who have struggled because they lack confidence but its obviously less of an issue compared to an ugly guy who also lacks confidence
So youโ€™re talking about number game and brute forcing through countless rejections until you get lucky. Yeah you need to really be built for something like that, most uggos will end up roping before they manage to score.

Even you also have to weigh cost/time investment to reward ratio, itโ€™s abysmally low and not super viable. Especially if youโ€™re trying to look for a wife material, because you need to put effort in finding a woman whoโ€™ll give you the time of day then filter her out in the talking stage.

So say it takes 50 warm/cold approaches idk for a girl to say yes then you have to filter through 50 women for whatever reasons. Thatโ€™s like 2500 attempts total just for one relationship.

But then as you said status game is a thing so idk.

Trending