Incels and those familar with their jargons come in here

a lot of people who have that "sunken cheek" look actually have buccal fat removal.
What the hell is buccal fat and how do you know they do that??? dwill.png you got fat cheeks or something?

I do have chubby cheek/ a babyish face. i was wondering how many celebs had nice cheek bone and came across it. I thought maybe they got it by weights but turns out it was plastic surgery :dead:
I'm sure many got it by simply losing weight aswell since I have seen many people who had huge cheeks but lost it all after losing weight and working out

Yaraye

VIP
I'm sure many got it by simply losing weight aswell since I have seen many people who had huge cheeks but lost it all after losing weight and working out
I was pretty average/ thin few years ago. I still had chubby face. It never goes away :faysalwtf: I'm not worried tho. It makes me look young :stevej:

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
yeah they do. But not many gaalo like asians, latinos, and even certain Caucasians don't have it naturally. they usually get the procedure
beesha indhoyar don't have any worldwide beauty trait, wallahi am certain they will create new human specie if they keep up with their evolution of changing every part of their body, they already slimy looking niggas prop gonna turn into lizard or something
1680652066679.png

Last edited:

Trending