Incel Somali football twitter attack a somali hijabi unprovoked.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Like why the hell a Somali would be disgust of the hijab? I'll understand it from an islamophobic person, but from a Somali?
selfhate trying to fit in saw many like that ni99as telling other somali girls to take off that Arab tent

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
We should be encouraging our lil sisters and making sure they feel like the sky is the limit, I hope the person behind the account apologizes. I am glad most of us are defending her and most of the comments are uplifting :)

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
What on earth is going on with this new wave of somali kids being horrible bullies to their own females and simping for Asian girls?? Deep it this girl did not even utter a word to them yet got hammered for no reason. You lot need to check up on your brothers, male cousins because this isn't normal. I get if she said something by the fact she did nothing to them is scary.
this is disgusting i already reported the fool three times already totally uncalled for and yes your right their are a few tiny minorities who insult their females online and that girl is very beautiful as well shes just young am pretty sure as she ages she will improve in her features as well its happened to a lot of girls i know

this is disgusting i already reported the fool three times already totally uncalled for and yes your right their are a few tiny minorities who insult their females online and that girl is very beautiful as well shes just young am pretty sure as she ages she will improve in her features as well its happened to a lot of girls i know
Bro, it isn't even that deep bruh, the girl was just rated in the gc. I'd give her a good 4 outta 10 for her looks.

People insult barkhad Abdi unprovoked I don't see him crying on Twitter or hella abdis saying he's good looking.:yloezpe:

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
Bro, it isn't even that deep bruh, the girl was just rated in the gc. I'd give her a good 4 outta 10 for her looks.

People insult barkhad Abdi unprovoked I don't see him crying on Twitter or hella abdis saying he's good looking.:yloezpe:
you're weird the girls young why you even rating her in the first place

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

:mjkkk: lool rating a little girl by her looks you look dum she looks about 15 when she gets older am pretty sure your horny ass is gonna come running back to her

besides why is it that a somali boy has to drag hes own females later on your gonna see somali men complaining about getting insulted dont cry when you throw the first punch

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP

Girs have a different type of emotion to males you utter freak.

:mjkkk: lool rating a little girl by her looks you look dum she looks about 15 when she gets older am pretty sure your horny ass is gonna come running back to her

besides why is it that a somali boy has to drag hes own females later on your gonna see somali men complaining about getting insulted dont cry when you throw the first punch
I don't care what Mali niggas on the bird app complain Abt sxb. I can't relate.

You guys' whole logic is that... "Don't cry when she marries an ajnabi after a couple years, coz some niggas called her ugly on Twitter."

I don't s!!l patrol on Twitter like u fam.

Girs have a different type of emotion to males you utter freak.
You're lying if u say that girl has a beautiful face at this moment of time, I see it u see it so does everyone else. You're just heated coz it was some Mali niggas who went to the tl with their opinions and u just didn't like them.

Trending

Latest posts