Incel Somali football twitter attack a somali hijabi unprovoked.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
What on earth is going on with this new wave of somali kids being horrible bullies to their own females and simping for Asian girls?? Deep it this girl did not even utter a word to them yet got hammered for no reason. You lot need to check up on your brothers, male cousins because this isn't normal. I get if she said something by the fact she did nothing to them is scary.

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
He is a troll

D8583C0F-E633-4687-A98C-B711BAA9075B.jpeg

Attachments

• 065E6A5A-02C3-4851-8DA1-9DBE91D87DB9.png
    065E6A5A-02C3-4851-8DA1-9DBE91D87DB9.png
    408.3 KB · Views: 45

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
somalis got issues and it’s amplified during the lockdown, an now most people on that platform have actual time to see it.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
somalis got issues and it’s amplified during the lockdown, an now most people on that platform have actual time to see it.
lol our name is ruined everyone thought we were good vibes till these post 2002 kids joined the app and ruined shit

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What on earth is going on with this new wave of somali kids being horrible bullies to their own females and simping for Asian girls?? Deep it this girl did not even utter a word to them yet got hammered for no reason. You lot need to check up on your brothers, male cousins because this isn't normal. I get if she said something by the fact she did nothing to them is scary.
This is kinda weird and disturbing. I notice men of all races wanna bash their females nowadays.

Gender wars are becoming more common. Is this what globalism wants?

:damedamn:

Trending