Ina Umar Jees was a psychopath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cawrmale are not Warsangali for the last time. These niggas were part of the USC. You're telling me they were killing their own Daarood relatives? Warsangali and Harti in general just claim them to try and make it look like they are relevant in the South. That is the truth.

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
Cawrmale are not Warsangali for the last time. These niggas were part of the USC. You're telling me they were killing their own Daarood relatives? Warsangali and Harti in general just claim them to try and make it look like they are relevant in the South. That is the truth.

These hartis will claim anything to stay relevant in Kismayo, heck they will claim the trees of kismayo is harti if that would allow the,m to stay, because everyone knows Cawrmale aint Harti not even darood, the participation of cawrmale in the massacre and expelling of hartis should close the argument of the hartis forever.

If i was an harti i wouldn't sleep safe knowing an other massacre is just around the corner and could happen at any moment notice.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Omar Jess the greatest Darood politician of the 20th century. He knew who his dargs were. Real nigga :qri8gs7:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
:russ: the marexaans are maskiin walee, these days all i see in Somalispot is niggas like him @Shaolin23 and @TekNiKo arse kissing Hartis particulary mjs in the hope of them to abandoning Ogaden for their side the marexaan.

this xaaran ku dhal marexaan nigga @Shaolin23 is resorting to a cheap propaganda aimed at winning hearts and minds of the Hartis, while the other xaaran ku dhal @TekNiKo is straight out arse kissing the MJs, walahi very pathetic.

Waryaada xaraan ku dhal marexaanow you will never control Jubaland, and i promise because of your uncle Farmaajo sidelining the important South Somalia Qabiils marexaans will be forever sidelined and subjected after your adeers term.
As long as Sacad and HG looters are erased from Somalia history I’m fine with being irrelevant Farmaajos biggest achievement was starting the war on HG looters and government land squatters Mr Farmaajo has finally ensured there maybe a future in Somalia with this move I can see why your mad

As long as Sacad and HG looters are erased from Somalia history I’m fine with being irrelevant Farmaajos biggest achievement was starting the war on HG looters and government land squatters Mr Farmaajo has finally ensured there maybe a future in Somalia with this move I can see why your mad

Erased? looool we'll take the rest of Somalia down with us then. How have these boons not learnt their lesson from last time. You simply don't corner HG or else this time we'll finish what we started in the 90s kkkk. Unlike you we don't give a f*ck about government or Somalia or even our own lives, if it means butchering doofaar wherever you hide, stay in your lane boon :camby:

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
Erased? looool we'll take the rest of Somalia down with us then. How have these ****s not learnt their lesson from last time. You simply don't corner HG or else this time we'll finish what we started in the 90s kkkk. Unlike you we don't give a f*ck about government or Somalia or even our own lives, if it means butchering doofaar wherever you hide, stay in your lane **** :camby:

This nigga @Shaolin23 and his xaaran ku dhal marexaan folks live as a guest in my city Mogadishu and as slaves in my state Galmudug yet they bark as if they are our equal, walahi this man knows deep down in his heart that his marexaan folks are in the gutter and utter failure and will be there for a long long long time insha'Allahi.

I say let the haters talk hate, while we HG build a prosperous state that belongs to us only.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Shaolin23 siad barre has done far worse and for decades yet you dont see mj calaaling against him
Illahay ha u naxaristo likewise jees illahay ha u naxaristo alhamdulillah we bare no cuqdad for mareexan or ogaden.

Jubbaland, Puntland, Ogaden/DDSI and NEP will prosper regardless of the past inter Darod wars. You know Muse Bixi use to hang garxajis maydad on trees? He is iidoors President today. I am not saying Omar jees should be President but we should look ahead instead of being so bitter towards each other and acknowledge the past. Darods can litterally own the Horn of Africa. My Ogaden subclan alone rule half of the Somali peninsula and we are sitting on resources and fertile land too. In real life most of my friends are mareexaan and we are pretty cool (mostly reer Gedo). I get along with them pretty well. We need to face the past, respect each others territories and that one shared city we have, Kismayo. I think we will get there day by day but I understand every subclan has to focus on feeding their own first.

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic
Kismaayo sounds like a contest between OGs and MXs since they don’t have a big city to their names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts