Ina Umar Jees was a psychopath

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol boon Marexaans dream of having a city back to Garbahare build a school for your people or something.

Why you dissing my clan I didn’t write history or this article why u mad:mjlol:
we still in Kismayo though I dislike blackie's corrupt nature I give him a satisfatory 5/10 for putting you boons in your rightful place foh may Allah increase the suffering of your people 10 fold

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
we still in Kismayo though I dislike blackie's corrupt nature I give him a satisfatory 5/10 for putting you ****s in your rightful place foh may Allah increase the suffering of your people 10 fold

What about Daroodnimo? :eek:

What about Daroodnimo? :eek:
I'm all about sharing but when boon Marexans overstep their boundaries I'd have to call them out. Kismayo was built by Hartis we sustain its economy whats a refugee from Garbahare doing claiming town as his. Kismayo today is a melting pot of different Darood subclans it should be kept that way.

I'm all about sharing but when **** Marexans overstep their boundaries I'd have to call them out. Kismayo was built by Hartis we sustain its economy whats a refugee from Garbahare doing claiming town as his. Kismayo today is a melting pot of different Darood subclans it should be kept that way.
Aren't you Cowramale? Your name means cawro maleh. That means you have no cawra you're so ugly that if you walked naked no one would care.

Last edited:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
we still in Kismayo though I dislike blackie's corrupt nature I give him a satisfatory 5/10 for putting you ****s in your rightful place foh may Allah increase the suffering of your people 10 fold
You claim cawramaleh......I’m done:drakelaugh:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I didn't know that OGs were hutus too!
:faysalwtf:
OG....HG.... I should have known.
:noneck:
I even heard here that they're actually related. Could OG be the origin of Somalia's bad seed (HG)?
:cosbyhmm:

Aren't you Cowramale? Your name means cawro maleh. That means you have no cawra you're so ugly that if you walked naked no one would care.
Boon Marexans reading comprehension everyone where have I claimed to be Cawrmale :kodaksmiley:

I'm all about sharing but when **** Marexans overstep their boundaries I'd have to call them out. Kismayo was built by Hartis we sustain its economy whats a refugee from Garbahare doing claiming town as his. Kismayo today is a melting pot of different Darood subclans it should be kept that way.

Nigga stop talking about MX as if he is your equal Your way below MX.

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
https://mobile.nytimes.com/1992/12/...port-a-somali-massacre-before-us-arrival.html
Crazy article about the 3 day massacre in Kismaayo in 1992 Harti were massacred for 3 days and nights to clan cleanse them from the city:damn:

:russ: the marexaans are maskiin walee, these days all i see in Somalispot is niggas like him @Shaolin23 and @TekNiKo arse kissing Hartis particulary mjs in the hope of them to abandoning Ogaden for their side the marexaan.

this xaaran ku dhal marexaan nigga @Shaolin23 is resorting to a cheap propaganda aimed at winning hearts and minds of the Hartis, while the other xaaran ku dhal @TekNiKo is straight out arse kissing the MJs, walahi very pathetic.

Waryaada xaraan ku dhal marexaanow you will never control Jubaland, and i promise because of your uncle Farmaajo sidelining the important South Somalia Qabiils marexaans will be forever sidelined and subjected after your adeers term.

Status
Not open for further replies.