INA LI LAAHI WA INA ILEYHI RAAAJICUUN! Young faarax frm MN died in Turkey attempting to have a hair transplant

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He had an adverse reaction from the anesthesia. They don’t fully put you to sleep. They only make your head numb. But they do go around your head with injections. It is at least 10 needles.
As many of you know I had it done. I felt that needle. The needles are so long that you can feel it penetrating it down to your face.

The marxuum went into a coma for a week and passed away yesterday.

Alla Ya Raxma

Folks! Be extremely careful getting anything done in Turkey.
Turkey has the modern medical equipment but not the modern practices. They have this 3rd world mentality. They are rift with severe gaajanimo. They are hell-bent on you parting ways with your money.
The hair transplant workers are not sometimes medical professionals. They are folks who took a 6 months course to work at the clinic.
There’s no equipment monitoring your vital signs. They only do it in the second part of the procedure. Keep in mind this procedure takes 8 hours.

Last edited:
RIP receding hair line/big forehead is peak for Somali men especially the type that cares for their looks. I guess a wig is a safer option

Shampoo And Conditioner For A Year Hide That Dome

tumblr_ms9lrn0Sod1syqckbo1_400.gif

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
Weren’t you getting naaso :mjlol:

You were headed to Mexico to get it.

Dont project. You're the one who spent thousands of dollars and many days for travel, accommodation, etc for your hair transplant late last year.

I don't need to do naaso surgery when you already liked the booty pic I sent you over a month ago. You were considering having relations if I wore a wig.

:pachah1:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Dont project. You're the one who spent thousands of dollars and many days for travel, accommodation, etc for your hair transplant late last year.

I don't need to do naaso surgery when you already liked the booty pic I sent you over a month ago. You were considering having relations if I wore a wig.

:pacspit::pacspit:
Ya ilma qudnoon

Xoxoxo

VIP

Dang @Grigori Rasputin are you that desperate?

Horta why are you sending booty picks @AbdiFreedom

Trending

Latest posts