In this day and age you're a fool to stay at a hotel when visiting another country (rent airbnb)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So one of my sibling ordered me to find him a hotel in a very expensive European country. I was shocked to find that a 2-star hotel is like $90 over there . Then it dawn on me " why don't I get him Airbnb ". Come to find out airbnb is so cheap while staying at premium locations in any given chance but you risk the chance of renting from someone like @LarryThePuntite who has episodes of PTSD from childhood when his people got chased by mooryaans in Galkayo. This is what he experiences in his PTSD moment
giphy.gif
:bell: he can open your room's door and scream like s child and scare the living day out of you

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
AirBnBs aren't always safe. Espicially if you're couple of women traveling.

A friend of mine went to Portugal with her sisters, the Airbnb they got was owned by a perv. He broke into his house in the middle of the night and tried to harass them.

Your stuff is not always safe either.

I like hotels better and I feel more safe in hotels.

5* hotels only.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

A friend of mine went to Portugal with her sisters, the Airbnb they got was owned by a perv. He broke into his house in the middle of the night and tried to harass them.

5* hotels only.

Stop this propaganda eedo, stop it.

Hotels are ful of thieves who underpaid who service your room.

The same amount you would've used for 3* hotel you'll get an apartment in downtown Oslo's waterfront

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Stop this propaganda eedo, stop it.

Hotels are ful of thieves who underpaid who service your room.

The same amount you would've used for 3* hotel you'll get an apartment in downtown Oslo's waterfront
Awoowe I’m stating the facts.

I’ve more horror stories from Airbnb.

Hotels are safer..

5* hotels only.
What a disgusting old perv that renter was to ur friends, send me a pic of ur friends, I just wanna make sure they're alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts