In the hellhole that is the United States, police mock Black Muslim's pleas to Allah before killing him.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
wallahi the worst sh*thole in the world aka american cops never cease to disgust me.

how are they mocking a muslim brother recognizing allah swt dring his last couple of breaths?

it is not audible on video, but im praying that during his calls for alllah, he was able to make shahada.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
May Allah grant him Jannah I am so angry and upset didn't even watch the video but the title alone made me sick. This temporary life is worthless just look at how many people are being murdered yet we act like we aren't next or we act like we will be in this world for all eternity forgetting the next life (Al barzakh) that's waiting for us at any moment. May Allah punish those responsible for his death with a severe punishment unheard of.

wallahi the worst sh*thole in the world aka american cops never cease to disgust me.

how are they mocking a muslim brother recognizing allah swt dring his last couple of breaths?

it is not audible on video, but im praying that during his calls for alllah, he was able to make shahada.

inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon. May Allah swt bless his soul

Trending

Latest posts