In the 60s Borana’s wanted to secede from kenya and be part of Somalia

Yes, the Borana Oromo there are mostly Muslims, so they sympathized more with their somali neighbors, and would have voted in a referendum to join NFD with Somalia.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Pretty straight forward, christian Borans were collaborating with the Bantus against Somalis. Christian Borans have streets in central Nairobi named after them for their betrayal.
wait i thought the majority of borans were muslim

We can easily assimilate them. Just gotta differentiate between the sheegads and dhalads so we don't get confused kkk.
We could. But they kinda hate MX, you know what they did to mx nomads in DDS when the derg dissolved. They need another karbaash like the one we gave them few years ago before we assimilate them. They are annoying bunch of people. And their culture is weird. As a coming of age custom, they have to bring the balls of a male. :deadosama:
so we have to get rid of that too.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
We could. But they kinda hate MX, you know what they did to mx nomads in DDS when the derg dissolved. They need another karbaash like the one we gave them few years ago before we assimilate them. They are annoying bunch of people. And their culture is weird. As a coming of age custom, they have to bring the balls of a male. :deadosama:
so we have to get rid of that too.

They are our sons now in DDS now. They know better to f*ck with us kkk. Waqmaashe is enough for them. Man I'm tryna find that video where they admitted we are some WARRIORs. I lost it on my old laptop.

:wow:

Abaq

VIP
We can easily assimilate them into Somalis. They are the closet Oromos to us.
Booran are cawaan, even the Muslim ones except for the wadaads. You should see what they do to the poor nomads who settle in their area. Oromo in general are cawaan.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Booran are cawaan, even the Muslim ones except for the wadaads. You should see what they do to the poor nomads who settle in their area. Oromo in general are cawaan.

I agree but Oromos are laandheeres. We need to stop their expansion at all costs.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Yes, the Borana Oromo there are mostly Muslims, so they sympathized more with their somali neighbors, and would have voted in a referendum to join NFD with Somalia.
The Cawlyahan in Kenya know how to deal with them. They only understand one thing, qori.
What about Gabre, they're related to Boran or promo I think. I worked with this homie in new York. I never heard or seen one b4 him and his family. They're from Kenya and hates Boran and Oromo but that's all I know about them. They're also staunch Catholics. Any info?

Abaq

VIP
What about Gabre, they're related to Boran or promo I think. I worked with this homie in new York. I never heard or seen one b4 him and his family. They're from Kenya and hates Boran and Oromo but that's all I know about them. They're also staunch Catholics. Any info?
I once heard they are assimilated Somalis. Don't know tho