In the 60s Borana’s wanted to secede from kenya and be part of Somalia

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
The Cawlyahan in Kenya know how to deal with them. They only understand one thing, qori.
God bless my reer abti, they smoke Borans who try to rob livestock from them in Madogashe. We chase them all the way to Isiolo, rag iga dheh

Abaq

VIP
God bless my reer abti, they smoke Borans who try to rob livestock from them in Madogashe. We chase them all the way to Isiolo, rag iga dheh
Your reer abti are no joke. They took Modogashe from the Borans and they're still keeping them at bay. They even turned modogashe into a warzone in the 90s to karbash the boran.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Oromo will always be our enemy they have already took Babile and Tuulo Guuleed and tried Mooyaale until Somalis karbaashed them

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
Your reer abti are no joke. They took Modogashe from the Borans and they're still keeping them at bay. They even turned modogashe into a warzone in the 90s to karbash the boran.
The conflict is still active. As recent as 2019, the Borans with the help of Kenya WildLife Service officers attacked Madogashe and took many camels from Cawliyahan. Cawliyahan responded by crossing over to Isiolo and raiding Borans villages. The Borans never dared to attack when Lagdera MP a guy named Shidiye was in charge. Unfortunately he lost in 2017 elections and the Borans celebrated the fall of "Lion" as they put it

Trending

Latest posts