IN MN a 32-year-old pregnant hoyo of 10 kids killed in a car crash. Now Cadaans insulting her on FB

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Read the comments

The crash wasn’t even her fault. A madoow on PCP drugs rammed into her. It took rescuers an hour to pull her out.

Drugge driver has been charged with 1st degree

There’s a GoFundMe that raises $5k within the 1st hour.

Last edited:

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
AUN. That’s so so sad. Poor kids :frdfvsb:

How do you have 10 kids at 32?? I wish Somalis considered family planning. This is so tragic.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
AUN. That’s so so sad. Poor kids :frdfvsb:

How do you have 10 kids at 32?? I wish Somalis considered family planning. This is so tragic.

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lord have mercy.

This is a tragedy

Why are you laughing ?

She wasn’t working for a Somali government

Rkelly STOP IT walaahi u r making me laugh like wax walaaan looooooooooooooooool
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Saying AUN then sneak dissing her for having 10 kids is just pathetic. Jealousy is not a good look.

Sneak dissing her? Wtf!!

I feel for the kids and yes planned parenthood is something Somalis should practice. It’s mind-boggling to me how someone so young could have that many kids. She was pregnant with the 11th. That’s not fucking normal.

Sneak dissing her? Wtf!!

I feel for the kids and yes planned parenthood is something Somalis should practice. It’s mind-boggling to me how someone so young could have that many kids. She was pregnant with the 11th. That’s not fucking normal.
Have u donated to the go fund me page?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I feel sorry for the little girl in the blue hijaab, in the oasis of men amidst her. Walaahi she looks so saddddddd :(

Trending