VIP
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Masha Allah. :banderas::rejoice:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
We need more of this. I'm tired of seeing people go over the top with gaalo style weddings.
:dzmxmmb:

I don't really care for weddings, but something about these pictures got me. There's real beauty in our culture.

Q

Queen Carawelo

She stole my idea... But nonetheless so beautiful. I'm going to wear guuntiino...

Isnt that groom the same guy who pranked Aar Maanta?

He has own film studio and network and is a director making somali cultural stuff.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
i am tired of karbashing your folk, i am going after bigger fish sxb. :gladbron::mjswag:
:mjlol: My guy you do know we don't go after you cause you're an endangered Samosa right? We can't karbash the last remaining Samosa on SS. It won't look good on our part. We gotta preserve you. :mjlaugh:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
My dear Somali brothers, please cease the hostilities. The two of you aren't enemies, you share the same cultural and social practices. Our enemy is the accursed hutuwiye. They are our enemy because they are a constant obstacle to our progress and development. Hutuwiye have held the rest of us hostage for almost 30 years now. Stop bickering brothers, I implore you. Focus your enmity on the ill-fated jujuwiye. :friendhug::denzelnigga:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
:mjlol: My guy you do know we don't go after you cause you're an endangered Samosa right? We can't karbash the last remaining Samosa on SS. It won't look good on our part. We gotta preserve you. :mjlaugh:

Don't make him turn IRIR on us ina adeer. Samosa are an army on SS.

My dear Somali brothers, please cease the hostilities. The two of you aren't enemies, you share the same cultural and social practices. Our enemy is the accursed hutuwiye. They are our enemy because they are a constant obstacle to our progress and development. Hutuwiye have held the rest of us hostage for almost 30 years now. Stop bickering brothers, I implore you. Focus your enmity on the ill-fated jujuwiye. :friendhug::denzelnigga:
:damn::deadmanny:

waraabe

Your superior
:dead::dead1::deadrose::deadmanny::drakelaugh:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Looooool

How this thread turned out.. It was about culture Somali wedding. I giggled though. Thanks for the laugh guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending