In an utter carelessness 4 shithole Somalia the US sends the most ugliest creature as ambassador

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm

VIP
M5LWuhf.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
R u sure he is not from China ambassador ?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It’s an open knowledge that Trump assigns US diplomats in accordance with his level of respect for that country or lack of respect.

Look at all the diplomats be to Africa, they are the ugliest of them all.

Trump is all about image.

I kid you not.

This Japanese dude he named Ambassador to Somalia is a 4’10 has-been lackluster former one time diplomat in the 80s

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It’s an open knowledge that Trump assigns US diplomats in accordance with his level of respect for that country or lack of respect.

Look at all the diplomats be to Africa, they are the ugliest of them all.

Trump is all about image.

I kid you not.

This Japanese dude he named Ambassador to Somalia is a 4’10 has-been lackluster former one time diplomat in the 80s

Trump recently said he loves Germans because his dad was born there. The king of Superiority complex is Germany Shegaato! lol His dad was born in Bronx

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Shortest diplomat I have ever seen. Deni is a giant dinosaur next to him.

Ask @Basra it isn’t who’s the giant, but who has got the biggest gus. If the honourable Don Yamamoto tells jump to these Somali clan-leaders, they will ask, how high sir?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ask @Basra it isn’t who’s the giant, but who has got the biggest gus. If the honourable Don Yamamoto tells jump to these Somali clan-leaders, they will ask, how high sir?

Aussie

I hate to disappoint u but that thing has neither giant-niimo nor big gu.s .....but the milky alabaster skin tone is good.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

Eeddo, don’t act dumb, you know what I mean by giant gus=power.

Walaal i am in NO mood to discuss the appropriation of Gu.s power or powerlessness. I mean, i am more than capable of this said discussion, but i fear i will come off as a dh.ilo who knows her stuff. I rather feign ignorance.
Ftw9Nwa.png
Ftw9Nwa.png

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The Somalis on Facebook have been talking about how ugly and tiny this guy is all week.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The Somalis on Facebook have been talking about how ugly and tiny this guy is all week.

Somalis are so vain ....why would they care about his looks? he is a diplomat they are beyond reproach, legal or illegal.

He's actually a very senior and well-respected Africanist in the state department who has had major influence on U.S FP in African, fyi.

Walaal i am in NO mood to discuss the appropriation of Gu.s power or powerlessness. I mean, i am more than capable of this said discussion, but i fear i will come off as a dh.ilo who knows her stuff. I rather feign ignorance.
Ftw9Nwa.png
Ftw9Nwa.png

@Basra

Do we have a Somali word for retired or retirement? You know where I’m going with!!!

As Islamis mentioned above, ambassador Yamamoto is a well respected and highly regarded diplomat who was Acting Secretary of State for African affairs before he was nominated as ambassador to Somalia. It’s one of the toughest postings as an ambassador, but you know for us Somalis, the Whiteman is related to us. He is reer Seattle and graduated from Columbia University.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

Do we have a Somali word for retired or retirement? You know where I’m going with this!!!

As Islamis mentioned above, ambassador Yamamoto is a well respected and highly regarded diplomat who was Acting Secretary of State for African affairs before he nominated as ambassador to Somalia. It’s one of the toughest postings as an ambassador, but you know for us Somalis, the Whiteman is related to us. He is reer Seattle and graduated from Columbia University.

I have no doubt he is qualified. My only objection is why somalis are hang on to his looks and height. Rkelly is a gossip queen,.

I have no doubt he is qualified. My only objection is why somalis are hang on to his looks and height. Rkelly is a gossip queen,.

@Basra

@R.Kelly posted a picture of his female cousin with facial hair just for laughs, ninku wuu isku buuqey.

Somalis make fun of people’s features and disabilities, we are still evolving as human beings, what is your naaneeys, for the Somalis, what did they call you? In Somalia, I heard someone call a lady lix farrood because she had six fingers on one hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending