"In Afghanistan they prefer boys"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yo what the f*ck! In afghanistan fat old men recruit young boys as dancers and their personal prostitutes. !!!!!!!!!!
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:
I always though afghans were real men. No i can't even respect them knowing they allow this khanis shit in their country. If al shabaab tried this that would be the straw that broke tha camel's back.

:jcoleno::birdman:

I wouldnt say they prefer boys. But they do like fvcking feminine boys. They will dress you up, put some make up on you and you gotta dance for them. Then bunch of adeers will fvck you hard in the ass. Worst thing is when they see you in the street they will pretend they dont know you and you didnt share a tender moment the previous night.
You just reminded me of a funny american dad episode.
:pachah1:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
I always though afghans were real men. No i can't even respect them knowing they allow this khanis shit in their country. If al shabaab tried this that would be the straw that broke tha camel's back.

Its actually the same as the ancient greeks, who also had sexual relationship with their male students

I learnt this from my book study of The Kite Runner. Its usually the ''shiekhs'' and 'religious' ones that do this.
Kinda like priest huh!

:gucciwhat:

For real tho if someone touches my kids.
atVbgqv.gif

The rise of Mullah of Omar and the Taliban is related to them punishing Afghan warlords for this act. This is a major problem in Afghanistan.

The rise of Mullah of Omar and the Taliban is related to them punishing Afghan warlords for this act. This is a major problem in Afghanistan.
Wallahi even though i wasnt all behind the taliban. They used to slaughter guys like this. People dont know how fvcked up afghani culture is and they were cleaning a lot of sh1t up

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
It's an ancient tradition in central Asia that goes back thousands of years. It's not only Afghans. Turks used to do this as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending