"In Afghanistan they prefer boys"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!

Yo what the f*ck! In afghanistan fat old men recruit young boys as dancers and their personal prostitutes. !!!!!!!!!!
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

I wouldnt say they prefer boys. But they do like fvcking feminine boys. They will dress you up, put some make up on you and you gotta dance for them. Then bunch of adeers will fvck you hard in the ass. Worst thing is when they see you in the street they will pretend they dont know you and you didnt share a tender moment the previous night.

I wouldnt say they prefer boys. But they do like fvcking feminine boys. They will dress you up, put some make up on you and you gotta dance for them. Then bunch of adeers will fvck you hard in the ass. Worst thing is when they see you in the street they will pretend they dont know you and you didnt share a tender moment the previous night.
Damn bro u shared too much details on here :damedamn:

I learnt this from my book study of The Kite Runner. Its usually the ''shiekhs'' and 'religious' ones that do this.

I think they do this in Oman too. My dad worked there for a few years a million years ago and he told me one of his co-workers was apparently abused like that as a child. They say women are for children and boys are for fun.

:farmajoyaab:

That's why Sweden is trying to return all them afghans back to Afghanistan. they are raping many boys (Swedish and immigrants) in the park.

Afghays afghrooming :susp:
I think they do this in Oman too. My dad worked there for a few years a million years ago and he told me one of his co-workers was apparently abused like that as a child. They say women are for children and boys are for fun.

:farmajoyaab:
That is true....in that part of the world it does happen. But its actually very common in afghanistan. They call it bacha bazi and has been happening over several generations. There is no shame and men who claim to be religious and well respected members in society do this. They were married with big beards wallahi its sick

There is a disturbing tone of familiarity in that sentence. How tf do you know this??

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
That is true....in that part of the world it does happen. But its actually very common in afghanistan. They call it bacha bazi and has been happening over several generations. There is no shame and men who claim to be religious and well respected members in society do this. They were married with big beards wallahi its sick

Its madness wallahi, where are the young boys parents

Its madness wallahi, where are the young boys parents
This is the weird thing.....A lot of parents sell their boys to bring in income for the family. So a rich guy can come and say hey your 14 year old boy can work for me and I will send you a paycheck. The parents know where this is going and agrees. They have zero income and have to eat.....so the boy gets sacrifice. When the boy start to get older he become useless and he is sent back to the family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts