In 10 years from now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Have 6 kids ( 3 girls and 3 boys) inshallah
Pay off 2 houses mortgages
Move to Dubai and start a luxury beauty business.

Inshallah!

N

NaomiHoney

In sha allah khair. I hope by the qadar of allah swt

Married with Children and as well a focused doctor iexperienced Clinical Neuropsychologist (me not husband)

Own a lovely spacious minimalistic house

InshaAllah be married, have a few toddlers starting school and open my own practice. Preferably in a Muslim country.

But remember we plan but Allah plans. I'm sure our parents had plans for themselves and then out of nowhere a war happened. Always be grateful and stay flexible :)

Merca

Inactive.
InshaAllah be married, have a few toddlers starting school and open my own practice. Preferably in a Muslim country.

But remember we plan but Allah plans. I'm sure our parents had plans for themselves and then out of nowhere a war happened. Always be grateful and stay flexible :)
You're right! May Allah bless us all and guide us on the straight path

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

This can't be said enough as life is full of twists and turns.

Apollo

VIP
I have a 'Murican half sibling and the family visa he applied for me years ago will kick in soon. So I will probably move to the US from Europe.

VixR

Veritas
I have a 'Murican half sibling and the family visa he applied for me years ago will kick in soon. So I will probably move to the US from Europe.
You don't like it in Europe?

Why defame us by calling your future abode 'Murica, just like @Realwarya who was bullshiting the very place he wants to be the most.
How's u say it...these mofos ain't loyal :pachah1:

N

NaomiHoney

Sometimes, your picture prevents me from login in

Apollo

VIP
You don't like it in Europe?

Why defame us by calling your future abode 'Murica, just like @Realwarya who was bullshiting the very place he wants to be the most.
How's u say it...these mofos ain't loyal :pachah1:

I'm German. Nothing wrong with the country, but I'm not going to stay forever in a country that massacred 7 million Jews and Gypsies.
You can't trust these bastards, they might go insane again in a couple of decades from now. :siilaanyolaugh:

VixR

Veritas
I'm German. Nothing wrong with the country, but I'm not going to stay forever in a country that massacred 7 million Jews and Gypsies.
You can't trust these bastards, they might go insane again in a couple of decades from now. :siilaanyolaugh:
We have a questionable past too. We had internment camps for the Japanese. There's one not too far from my area, ppl still visit and tour them. Many of us are oblivious of the history, I know I was until recently. The Tuskeegee Syphillis experiment on Black males immediately comes to mind also.

There's no country that can boast a clean past. Humans are shitty in general. We can only move forward.

Apollo

VIP
We have a questionable past too. We had internment camps for the Japanese. There's one not too far from my area, ppl still visit and tour them. Many of us are oblivious of the history, I know I was until recently. The Tuskeegee Syphillis experiment on Black males immediately comes to mind also.

There's no country that can boast a clean past. Humans are shitty in general. We can only move forward.

Yeah, but the stuff Germans did during WWII was totally unprecedented. No other country ever came close to that kind of insanity. I doubt it will happen again, but still don't trust them. Especially with all the epic Islamophobia going on since the Syrian refugees started flooding in. It's going to get worse.

Also, I don't mind the change of scenery.

Hafez

VIP
Debt-free, MBA completed, qualified as an Islamic scholar, married to a decent woman, etc. but only Allah (SWT) knows what will happen.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:jcoleno: Job interview flashbacks.. they always ask this lazy fucking question, if only you could reply: 10th anniversary with your hooyo

A̶s̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶'̶C̶o̶r̶d̶i̶s̶ ̶D̶i̶e̶'̶ ̶f̶a̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶B̶l̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶O̶p̶s̶ ̶2̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶s̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶2̶0̶2̶5̶

W̶a̶l̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶n̶u̶c̶l̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶a̶p̶o̶c̶a̶l̶y̶p̶s̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶p̶e̶t̶ ̶g̶e̶e̶l̶,̶ ̶'̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶g̶e̶e̶l̶j̶i̶r̶e̶'̶

M̶a̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶t̶t̶i̶e̶r̶ ̶m̶e̶m̶e̶s̶

I̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶2̶0̶2̶0̶ ̶v̶i̶s̶i̶o̶n̶

1̶0̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶s̶ ̶o̶l̶d̶e̶r̶

:damedamn: Not a sysadmin that's for sure. Happy, healthy, financially stable after selling start-up company for 10 figurinos, a wife and couple dhibloows so I could experience what my parents experienced. Having couple of countries crossed off my list would be nice too.

Last edited:
I'm probably going to end up alone because SHIT I've never met one guy who I was attracted to and clicked with, oh well, never wanted kids to start off with, too much responsibility tbh. Guess I'll just become a career woman. I hope I'm not dead in ten years like pls Allah, don't kill me just yet.

Ya sure. Come to the country that dropped the only nukes ever used. Germany is much safer than the U.S. We are gun happy people don't forget that. Almost every white person here is armed.

kkkk, i did this 10 years ago, and I am further than ever from my goals.

Anyways hopefully be married, living and working in Somalia, have some sort of business.

The western life anit for me. :manny:
My New Zealand Hun, everything is going to be OK. If you lived in London with us crazy Somalis I could've sorted you out a woman by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending