In 10 years from now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
kkkk, i did this 10 years ago, and I am further than ever from my goals.

Anyways hopefully be married, living and working in Somalia, have some sort of business.

The western life anit for me. :manny:

Merca

Inactive.
kkkk, i did this 10 years ago, and I am further than ever from my goals.

Anyways hopefully be married, living and working in Somalia, have some sort of business.

The western life anit for me. :manny:
You'll succeed with what you want God willing! Nice to hear that you want to work in Somalia

maestro

Cultural revolution
Married, being financially stable and having children. can't think of anything better I would want in 2026. I'll save more ambitious things for 2036/2046.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Just wanna find a good woman, have a career where I don't dread coming to work every day, and hopefully knock a few countries off my travel bucket list

Also I want to be in peak physical condition by then.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
10 years? i might as well say next bill gates for all the good that'll do me :pachah1:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Inshallah by then I'll have finished my MBA and I'm running my own consultancy company, a wife and two kids(son and daughter) as well.
By then I'll be sitting at home with 10 kids. One each year
:mjlol:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
By then I'll be sitting at home with 10 kids. One each year

Brc2J_kIMAEoPnR.jpg

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Married with few kids, managing the family business back home. Set up a nice villa in the Sheikh mountains. Wake up to that serene environment every morning :ahh:

VixR

Veritas
I'll be in a new city across the country completing grad school, or in residency.

Madly in debt.

Traipsing the US seaboards. I wanna see everything to see here in the states b4 I venture out to 'travel the world' as the cliche goes.

VixR

Veritas
I think anything above 1-3 would be a lot personally, 4 to round it out in the form of a preemptive empty-nester kid right b4 the others all move out or grow too old to baby as I have reason to suspect I was :drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.