IMPORTANT SSPOT POLL: Do you feel closer to an Arab or an Oromo?

Do you feel closer to an Oromo or an Arab?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
I have never met an Oromo in the West.

Only in Somalia have I encountered them. We both spoke shitty Somali/with an accent so that's what I had in common with them.

Apollo

VIP
We all share a Horner appearence though, outsiders won't be able to tell the difference between us.

Yeah, but for us it's easy to tell. Only East Oromos would you assume to be Somali if you saw them walking down a street in London or wherever.

The other Oromos you'd assume were Habeshas or Kenyans.

You have to pick one or the other and no cop-out answer of "neither".

Do you feel closer to an Arab or an Oromo?

how about none option cause i cant identify or relate to arabs but oromos beyond colour i cant relate to most the ones ive seen have horrible daqan even the somalis in ethiopia have wack daqan

VIP
save for religion. Look at how that sudani kid was treated in lebanon, they don't like us

tenor (2).gif

Oromos obv. They are fellow Cushites/Africans and 60% of them are Muslim. :rolleyes:

I know many Oromo shops here in Toronto and they publicly support Somali politicians :cool:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Oromos obv. They are fellow Cushites/Africans and 60% of them are Muslim. :rolleyes:

I know many Oromo shops here in Toronto and they publicly support Somali politicians :cool:
Oromos wanna be somali though this habesha revealed to me. Obviously they'd support us

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Both these people are killing and ruing us its like asking would you rather die from a gun or knife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending