IMPORTANT SSPOT POLL: Do you feel closer to an Arab or an Oromo?

Do you feel closer to an Oromo or an Arab?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
You have to pick one or the other and no cop-out answer of "neither".

Do you feel closer to an Arab or an Oromo?

I only feel close to genuine Cushite Oromos, such as these oromos that don't carry omotic Madow admixture:
37086808_673346529701772_6817128231452278784_n.jpg

youth.jpg

42471603_2137938966458710_8383251931705833308_n.jpg

What would I choose a fellow Cushitic people

Or a forigen people which I have no connection too

The fact that this question has to be asked shows how much booty clapping is going on.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
What would I choose a fellow Cushitic people

Or a forigen people which I have no connection too

The fact that this question has to be asked shows how much booty clapping is going on.
Its a stupid poll imo. Although i despise of the oromo due to the difficult past, the real ones are still related to us but at the bottom of the cushite race.

Its a stupid poll imo. Although i despise of the oromo due to the difficult past, the real ones are still related to us but at the bottom of the cushite race.
Their like the brother you always fought with but at the end of the day their still your brother

i am genetically closer to arabs since my moms side is arab but growing up with oromos in the states, they were always looked at as muslim brothers despite of ethnic tensions going on back in africa. wallahi some even claimed somali cause most people didn't know what oromo was. last year my car broke down and some oromo tow truck driver happened to drive by me, he turned around and towed my car 20 miles to my house for me for free which would've costed me hundreds if i called a tow truck company. turns out, he grew up with somalis in jigjiga and moved to the states 2 years earlier after ethnic tensions in ethiopia were growing. majority of oromos are good people and plus they're cushitic so i definitely feel closer to oromos than arabs.

i am genetically closer to arabs since my moms side is arab but growing up with oromos in the states, they were always looked at as muslim brothers despite of ethnic tensions going on back in africa. wallahi some even claimed somali cause most people didn't know what oromo was. last year my car broke down and some oromo tow truck driver happened to drive by me, he turned around and towed my car 20 miles to my house for me for free which would've costed me hundreds if i called a tow truck company. turns out, he grew up with somalis in jigjiga and moved to the states 2 years earlier after ethnic tensions in ethiopia were growing. majority of oromos are good people and plus they're cushitic so i definitely feel closer to oromos than arabs.
What type of arab is your mom?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts