IMPORTANT: new archaeological finds in Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Found these images in my SD, forgot to upload these, I found it in god yar oo ku taala meelaha 5-10km hargeisa dhinaca barigeedi, they look very weird/interesting.

OtL3QJE.jpg

8gqRvpk.jpg

mGR7WdK.jpg

gjrFlpI.jpg

ADeNp9A.jpg

Some outlines I did to try and point out the inscriptions:

zX0HHyW.jpg

nqUKwy4.jpg

Where I found them:

syUOvFU.jpg

Interesting, but nothing to point as to who these belonged to, when they were made etc... what kind of culture there was...

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
I don't have them on me now, I left them with a relative back home. I am planning on going on a trip there this summer tho iA...

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
They (Sada Mire etc..) will use this to attract Western Archaeologists who are notorious for their shady behaviour in this field, covering up findings etc...

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
They (Sada Mire etc..) will use this to attract Western Archaeologists who are notorious for their shady behaviour in this field, covering up findings etc...

Whats their gain to hide findings?

Jeesto

VIP
The first looks like some one nutted on it :susp:

But the rest are very interesting looking stones :leon: Did any people inhabit the Hargeisa area and it's surroundings before the city was founded?

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
The first looks like some one nutted on it :susp:

But the rest are very interesting looking stones :leon: Did any people inhabit the Hargeisa area and it's surroundings before the city was founded?

It was a area used for much watering during the rains, so yeah I guess there must have been small settlements. These look pre-Islamic.

Genie

The last suugo bender
keep them and create your own museum when you save up buy land then build a damn museum and charge mofos to come and see your likkle findings not that difficult of an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts