Imminent war soon to happen between PL and GM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Speaking of likes @Armadillo when did I f*ck you boowe nacaala ileen there's no difference between moryaan & Cali saleeban kkkk f*ck about warya & it's the mountains of qandala for you waskan yaho.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

What a lie, the Italians didn't even step foot in the Sultanate until they wanted to oust him. Believe it or not Hutus helped us in fighting the Italians especially the ones from Elbur. The ones in Hobyo stabbed us in the back. You can't make up stories, that's why I'm here. We were slaughtering the Italians, their governors are buried in Galgadud because of us kkkkkk.:denzelnigga:

He made a deal with the Italians and the deal was that they gonna expand him as a Sultanate. And will get the protection he wanted from Hawiye. They gave him weapons and every assistance in exchange for his submission. And when they came into Somali soil they betrayed him.

Ya'll didn't slaughter Italians for shit. Stop claiming other people accomplisment as a yours liar. The people who fought the Italians hardore were Sacad with the help of Haji Muse Igarre which also led to destroying your "Sultanate"

And i'm not making these stories up why would i ? LMAO

He made a deal with the Italians and the deal was that they gonna expand him as a Sultanate. And will get the protection he wanted from Hawiye. They gave him weapons and every assistance in exchange for his submission. And when they came into Somali soil they betrayed him.

Ya'll didn't slaughter Italians for shit. Stop claiming other people accomplisment as a yours liar. The people who fought the Italians hardore were Sacad with the help of Haji Muse Igarre which also led to destroying your "Sultanate"

And i'm not making these stories up why would i ? LMAO

Why are you trying to rewrite history? Either that or your an ignoramus. Do you even know who Haji Muse Igarre was? He was a Isaaq British solider whose sole purpose was to fight against the Sayid. Are you trying to say Igarre & Sacad fought the Italians? :russ::russ:

How can they fight against Italians when they're allied to fight against the Sayid?:mjlol:

However, the relationship between Hobyo and Italy soured when Sultan Kenadid refused the Italians' proposal to allow a British contingent of troops to disembark in his Sultanate so that they might then pursue their battle against the Somali religious and nationalist leader Mohammed Abdullah Hassan's Dervish forces.

Guess who the British contingent was? You guessed it, Haji Muse Igarre. When Keenadid refused, Igarre started to arm the Sacad and along with other British lackeys attacked Hobyo. Remeber I told you Sacad betrayed Keenadid & Sayidka and backed the gaalo? Here it is kkkkkk.

"The British authorities decided to remove Suldaan Al Yusuf Kenadid from hobyo. They appointed Major Muse Igarre to be incharge of the operation, named "Hammer Hobyo" he had with him 200 soldiers from somaliland camel corps and 100 indian soldiers from the Punjab."

:susp::susp::susp:

You accuse us of the very exact thing you did.:mjlol:

In the year 1921, an Issaq leader Haji Muse Igarre, brought the sacad over ten
thousand rifles, to help them fight against Suldan Yusuf Kenadiids domination.

:dead::dead::dead:

While you were helping the gaalo alongside the Idoor soldier, I was fighting them.

We were even protecting the Sayid kkkk and not allowing them to set foot in the land.:westbrookswag:

Now tell me who is the gaalo raac? How exactly were you a threat to Keenadid with out the British again? I thought he needed Italians to protect him? The same Italians who allowed the British along with their Isaaq lackey and your awowes to fight the Sultan. :deadmanny:

Where do you come up with these duck tales.:chrisfreshhah:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
While you were helping the gaalo alongside the Idoor soldier, I was fighting them.

We were even protecting the Sayid kkkk and not allowing them to set foot on the land.:westbrookswag:

Now tell me who is the gaalo raac? How exactly were you a threat to Keenadid with out the British again?:chrisfreshhah:

There's no point in talking sense to these people. They know the truth but the butthurt is too severe.

There's no point in talking sense to these people. They know the truth but the butthurt is too severe.
Sxb she really tried to sell the narrative that Keenadid sought protection from the gaalo against hutus kkkkk.

Eventually it became Keenadid, Sayid, and Boqor Cisman against the Italians/British and their followers.

They always accuse us of fighting for them when we never did. Can't say the same for them though.:chrisfreshhah:

Arma

VIP
Sxb she really tried to sell the narrative that Keenadid sought protection from the gaalo against hutus kkkkk.

Eventually it became Keenadid, Sayid, and Boqor Cisman against the Italians/British and their followers.

They always accuse us of fighting for them when we never did. Can't say the same for them though.:chrisfreshhah:

To be fair to the girl it's not just her, it's all MJ haters jump on that narrative. They also do the same thing with AY and the events of 2006, even though high ranking hutu clan leaders also sided with the ethios, even the former Galnus leader Qeybdiid and the Abgaal dameer lover Gedi. And did not the Banadir governor at the time state that "water and milk should be carried for the ethios"? But we never hear that governor's name.

Strange phenomenon indeed.

To be fair to the girl it's not just her, it's all MJ haters jump on that narrative. They also do the same thing with AY and the events of 2006, even though high ranking hutu clan leaders also sided with the ethios, even the former Galnus leader Qeybdiid and the Abgaal dameer lover Gedi. And did not the Banadir governor at the time state that "water and milk should be carried for the ethios"? But we never hear that governor's name.

Strange phenomenon indeed.
That last line kkkk, was it Salad Cali Jeele who said that.:dead::dead:

@Nana.H Haye so when did Sacad fight Italians, I'm waiting.:feedme:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Why are you trying to rewrite history? Either that or your an ignoramus. Do you even know who Haji Muse Igarre was? He was a Isaaq British solider whose sole purpose was to fight against the Sayid. Are you trying to say Igarre & Sacad fought the Italians? :russ::russ:

How can they fight against Italians when they're allied to fight against the Sayid?:mjlol:

Guess who the British contingent was? You guessed it, Haji Muse Igarre. When Keenadid refused, Igarre started to arm the Sacad and along with other British lackeys attacked Hobyo. Remeber I told you Sacad betrayed Keenadid & Sayidka and backed the gaalo? Here it is kkkkkk.

I don't know why you quote random excerpts written by Somalis like me or you as if it passes for anything more than hadalka suuqa

Keenadiid was exiled to Asmara in 1900 and his son was removed by the Italians in 1925. So you need to tell us where you got 1921 from. I have never seen an Italian document or achive which mentions the British officer Muse Igarre coming to Hobyo. How can something as major as this never be mentioned anywhere in the history books? That was written by some dude called Yuusuf Ducaale who was an Isaaq diplomat.

It is no secret that Keenadiid was armed and protected by the Italians, how did he become a protectorate without them :draketf:

He was no friend of the Mullah, true he did shift alliance at one point since the Italians weren't giving him the extortionate salary he expected. But he fought against them and the Mullah recited a long demeaning poem against your tribe because of it

Unlike others I try to be impartial. There is very little mention of HG in colonial archives, Northern Somalia (Isaaq and Darood) were at the centre of political war with dervishes on one side and the colonialists on the other. There was very little activity north of Mogadishu until Gaalkacyo, the Italians only governed the coasts and the nomads were left to fend for themselves.

Keenadiid adiga ayuu kula waynyahay, every reer Mudug (not just Hawiye) knows he was a Camel stealing thief who did whatever it took to get himself authority. The letters he sent to the Italians are all over the Internet.

The only time HG aligned with the Italians was when Omar Samatar killed a HG who was part of the Ceelbuur revolt. I will get you the article written by Cabdulqaadir Aroma, not only that but Omar Samatar joined the Ethiopians to get revenge so it was two clans backed by two foreign powers :ufdup:

Last edited:
I don't know why you quote random excerpts written by Somalis as if it passes for anything more than hadalka suuqa

Your own cousin mentioned him and so did that author so there's a possibility that he did exist.

Keenadiid was exiled to Asmara in 1900 and his son was removed by the Italians in 1925. So you need to tell us where you got 1921 from. I have never seen an Italian document or achive which mentions the British officer Muse Igarre coming to Hobyo. That was written by some dude called Yuusuf Ducaale who was an Isaaq diplomat.

Ali Yusuf and his father were both exiled same time, in 1925. There we go again with making shit up

I It is no secret that Keenadiid was armed and protected by the Italians, how did he become a protectorate without them :draketf:

What a blatant lie, where's the proof for this? He conquered you without Italians ever stepping foot in Somalia, why would he need them if you were already under his control? Horta ma caqli lix sac baa tihiin, waa idin la yaabe. It's like I'm speaking to 3rd graders. Italy never stationed any troops in the Sultanate ever until they tried to oust him. They even considered reinstating him after they seen how difficult it would be to assume control of the region with Omar Samatar's rebellion gaining popularity. It's obvious your making up shit to feel better.

I He was no friend of the Mullah, true he did shift alliance at one point since the Italians weren't giving him the extortionate salary he
expected. But he fought against them and the Mullah recited a long demeaning poem against your tribe because of it.

They weren't friends but from what I posted it's clear that Keenadid would never assist colonizers in fighting Somalis. Something I hear from you guys all the time.

I Unlike others I try to be impartial. There is very little mention of HG in colonial archives, Northern Somalia (Isaaq and Darood)
were at the centre of political war with dervishes on one side and the colonialists on the other. There was very little activity north of
Mogadishu until Gaalkacyo, the Italians only governed the coasts and the nomads were left to fend for themselves.

Keenadiid adiga ayuu kula waynyahay, every reer Mudug (not just Hawiye) knows he was a Camel stealing thief who did whatever it
took to get himself authority. The letters he sent to the Italians are all over the Internet.

Camel stealing thief kkkkk. Those letters need to be verified. Suldaanka sarta saaran Suldaan Cali weeye.:russsmug:

Anyways sxb I won't go back and forth ha is cafino, this is my last post in this thread.

Arma

VIP
hutus vs punaniland this is good :lolbron:

Get your irrelevant provincial langaab ass out of here. This is between a slave and his master or I'll unleash Gen.Morgan and he opens a new "Fuckingka Street". I'm sure the old man misses that sweet fine samosa pussy.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Get your irrelevant provincial langaab ass out of here. This is between a slave and his master or I'll unleash Gen.Morgan and he opens a new "Fuckingka Street". I'm sure the old man misses that sweet fine samosa pussy.
Im talking to an MJ chick right now who im gonna bang eventually cant wait to try some punaniland punani fam!

LMFAO @me rewriting the history. Ignoramus? Nope Igarre was very brave man and highest ranking Somali in the British empire. All the books written during colonial time mentioned that he was a brave man so stop the lies :drakekidding: you should stop lying on here and go read these books i will list. after reading them you can come and discuss with me. But now you are very unaware on this case.
511878xBwaL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
61hLzPzB5-L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
back to the topic. Sacad fought the Italians with the help of Igarre. you were using the power of your Italian masters, and arab masters muskeeters mercenaries from Yaman armed with modern weapons and backed by a Italian contingent. Igarre didn't care about Italians. All he did was provide Arms to Sacad and Sacad destroyed you and your Italian Masters. you can't deny that:chrisfreshhah:Also Igarre fought against Sayid because he was a traitor at that time and wanted to sell Isaaq lands so how the f*ck is it backing the gaalo?
. "sacad betrayed Keenadiid" kulahaa :deadosama: your grandfather Kenadiid was nothing more than an Italian slaveboy a sellout and a wanker. he is the one who betrayed the Somali people. He travelled all the way to Yaman for the mercenary army and Italian backing after the local HAG army routed his militia's, called the shots with the 1000 Strong Arab Musketeers and the Italian lieutenants. like i said earlier we are the main reason why your sellout grandfather kenadid boyfriends aka the Italians invaded Hobyo. and gave to him the 1000's Hadhraami muskeeters and weaponry which he gained by selling his daughter to Italian troops.

"At one time he had even presented one of his daughters to Muhammad Abdullah as a bride. But with the onset of dervish raids into the Mijjertein, Osman Mahmud broke off all relations with them, and when Muhammad Abdullah cut the throat of his new bride in retaliation,Osman Mahmud turned to the Italians and demanded an honorable settlement with them.*

* Italian Colonialism in Somalia by Robert L Hess pp 14
516af9r5ZgL.jpg
this is the book that expose your dirty shameful history

go buy it and read it, after you read your going to be ashamed of your history and never claim your clan ever again.

We were even protecting the Sayid kkkk and not allowing them to set foot in the land.:westbrookswag:

Now tell me who is the gaalo raac? How exactly were you a threat to Keenadid with out the British again? I thought he needed Italians to protect him? The same Italians who allowed the British along with their Isaaq lackey and your awowes to fight the Sultan. :deadmanny:

Where do you come up with these duck tales.:chrisfreshhah:

hayee sheekada bal ii waddd.. Beenaalee fookhal beenaale! the gaalo raac are your people. Kenadiid always feared us we were threat to him before he had the weapons from his shisheeye boyfriends and after he had. Also All my duck tales come from the history you can deny all you want, but everybody knows the truth. Taarikhda buu ku khoranyahay

Last edited:
He travelled all the way to Yaman for the mercenary army and Italian backing after the local HAG army routed his militia's, called the shots with the 1000 Strong Arab Musketeers and the Italian lieutenants. l*

Horta wtf are you talking about? This is mind numbing wallahi. She said Italian lieutenants, I'm being trolled. Did you literally just type whatever came to mind.:stopit:

This chick is really making stuff up as she goes.

So a Somali fighting for the British is geesi now kkkk.

@Mckenzie cafis akh I can't debate with @Nana.H freestyling history. She said he went to Yemen after Hawiye "routed him out".:russ:

I'm very disappointed with how I've been behaving lately. I'm done here.:mjcry:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
^^YES YES, LET THE HATE FLOW THROUGH YOU

That's all you have left to say when you fail to answer my questions. You can't debate with me sxb marka let me know when you're ready to have a discussion.

Your own cousin mentioned him and so did that author so there's a possibility that he did exist.

Lol are you even listening to what you just said? "Your own cousin mentioned him and so did that author". If we want to believe sheeko from the suuq let's go and talk about Amina Boqor. For the record the Amina Boqor story is a complete myth and i know where it came from. But unlike you i don't just believe in any kutirikuteen to score points. Like i said, bring me a primary source about Mr Musse Igarre campaigning to so-called free Hobyo, there is literally no timestamp to any of this event happening. When did the British use Musse Igarre to fight Keenadiid?

@Nana.H since when did an Isaaq man help Sacad? :drakewtf: You'd think they would be more concerned about fighting that 20 year rampage led by the Mad Mullah, bring me a credible statement from the British or the Italians that proves it.

Ali Yusuf and his father were both exiled same time, in 1925. There we go again with making shit up

4h6rec.jpg

Source: Churchill and the Mad Mullah of Somaliland: Betrayal and Redemption 1899-1921 by Roy Irons Page 58

In 1902 they were exiled to Eritrea. Anyone with a bit of knowledge would have known this i'm disappointed that you had to make me come up with such well known information

What a blatant lie, where's the proof for this? He conquered you without Italians ever stepping foot in Somalia, why would he need them if you were already under his control? Horta ma caqli lix sac baa tihiin, waa idin la yaabe. It's like I'm speaking to 3rd graders. Italy never stationed any troops in the Sultanate ever until they tried to oust him. They even considered reinstating him after they seen how difficult it would be to assume control of the region with Omar Samatar's rebellion gaining popularity. It's obvious your making up shit to feel better.

On 10 October 1892 the Sultan of Obbia wrote to Filonardi, the architect of the Italian colonial administration in Somalia:

"We inform that this year we have been adandoned and there was no steamboat that has come to us, as it was the practice. Nobody has brought to us the woods and we have neither food nor cartridges. There was a serious war this year. The inhabitants of the desert have rebelled against us and there was a fighting in which some of ours have been killed.

After the departure of the steamboat Esfita we hoped some one would come from your side, but until now nobody came. On the date of this letter Abu Bakr bin Auad has arrived bringing to us the payment of the year 1891. We hope you will help us with food and the supply of war material, because we are under your protection and your flag. We would not think that you have abandoned us.

Now we wish your arrival together with what we have requested. ABu Bakr bin Auad will give full information. We hope you come soon this year to negotiate together.

Now we have two countries: Obia and Eil Hur and we have many soldiers different than before. Those of our friends killed are 11. Our saia (boat) has broken down this year at Obbia with some of our properties on board. We need money and we are without boat. You are our friend and we do not know other Christians besides you, and we defend your flag.”

I have a question for you, let's go with the fact that Keenadiid did conquer the village that Hobyo was and kicked out the locals and rule it. How does that equate to an entire clan being "slaves" as you like to claim? When the Isaaq took Doollo from the Ogadeen as the legendary Cali Dhuux poet recited "Doqonkii Ogadeen Doollo laga qaad" did this mean Isaaq enslaved Ogadeen? It is simply a case that you fought and won a war over a village. 50 years ago we kicked out the Wagardhac from Gelinsoor and we still own it today. Does that mean we enslaved them?:drakewtf:

They weren't friends but from what I posted it's clear that Keenadid would never assist colonizers in fighting Somalis. Something I hear from you guys all the time.

So Keenadiid who fought his own cousins in Bari over looted ships just happened to be some kind of hero who would defend Somalis:heh: atleast i did you some justice and recognize that the dude was just an opportunist who wanted to barter for camels. You should see what your own fellow Daroods like Aw Jaamac and Idaajaa wrote of him during the 70s

I dont need to know what some other Darods said about him sxb theirs some obvious bias there. Not once did I use the word slave or refer to Sacads as being owned.

Cafis anyways, meesha ha lagu kala tago. Im out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending