Imminent war soon to happen between PL and GM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Mjs being pushed around by who kkk we've had hawiye on a leash since Keenadid, you guys can't even defend yourselves against a sub of Dhullos. Most laangaab qabiil in all of somalia.:chrisfreshhah:
Why do you have to bring Hawiye into this? :drakewtf:I don't want to say anything bad cos I have MJ relatives, but keep Hawiye out of your mouth and iska ceeli nimaka ku ceynaya. Kulaha we had Hawiye on leash. Is calling a foriegn gaalo country to come and save you having Hawiye on leash? :drakewtf:

Why do you have to bring Hawiye into this? :drakewtf:I don't want to say anything bad cos I have MJ relatives, but keep Hawiye out of your mouth and iska ceeli nimaka ku ceynaya. Kulaha we had Hawiye on leash. Is calling a foriegn gaalo country to come and save you having Hawiye on leash? :drakewtf:
Idoor kid brought up hutus not me now stop crying.:chrisfreshhah:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If you trace your ancestry you probably can find out what MJ Family use to own your ancestors. King kenadiid had many Hawiye slaves kkkk

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
No offence but anyone who was ever a slave to MJ can just kill themselves. Imagine your ancestors being slaves of the most disliked Somali clan? :ayaanswag::ayaanswag: Imagine Ayan Hersis ancestors being your ancestors masters. That's so ceeb. :yacadiim:

maestro

Cultural revolution

:dead: Darod and deflection maxaa kala haysta

We all know where idoor came from and you ain't going to change that. Isaaq traders sold sugar, clothing and other materials for Ogaden livestock and women (nothing wrong with that)

Plus are you comparing Somali and Muslims to Douglas and his friends who had their way with the daughter of your suldan :dead: ceeb looma Shinto wallahi.

Stop trying to deflect the topic to Isaaq, Isaaq ain't gonna safe you from hg karbash like last time :damn::dead1::mjlol:

Wtf. It's the other way around bruh :mjlol:

Are you trying to divert this legendary nickname to make your people look good?? :russ:

waraabe

Your superior
Wtf. It's the other way around bruh :mjlol:

Are you trying to divert this legendary nickname to make your people look good?? :russ:

Beenta jooji. U will see many Ogaden women married to Isaaq but not many Isaaq women married to Ogaden

maestro

Cultural revolution
Beenta jooji. U will see many Ogaden women married to Isaaq but not many Isaaq women married to Ogaden

You will also see many Ogaden women married to Raxanweyn, other Darood, Hawiye, Dir etc but not the other way round.... That don't mean shit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending