Imminent war soon to happen between PL and GM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mjs being pushed around by who kkk we've had hawiye on a leash since Keenadid, you guys can't even defend yourselves against a sub of Dhullos. Most laangaab qabiil in all of somalia.:chrisfreshhah:

The only clan to actually fight alongside gaalo against other Somalis. How do you boast about taking land that way kkkkkkkkkk. Atleast we only took weapons from them laakin adinku they were your masters.

waraabe

Your superior
That was a nice attempt to save face, who the hell is hy.:dead::dead:

Go to a somali and tell them you're hy kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.:damn:

The only clan to compete against subs.:damn::damn::damn:

Laughing isn't going to change history and won't lessen the humiliation your people suffered so either come and take back lascanod or go and control galkacayo. Talking is for women. You are talking to while I control darods.

What foreign nation will you use this time to fight against the hawiye kkkkk

waraabe

Your superior
The only clan to actually fight alongside gaalo against other Somalis. How do you boast about taking land that way kkkkkkkkkk. Atleast we only took weapons from them laakin adinku they were your masters.

The only clan to invite gaalo to a Somali region
The only clan to give their daughters to British soldiers as comfort women
The only clan to invite Kenyans to Somalia to fight against their own clan
The only clan to booty shake for both the Italians and British because they love to be in chains
The only clan whose women hate Islam and go on world media to insult Muslims

Darod come to me when you are t hiding behind foreign troops

P.s daughter of mr boqor was nice :ehh: mr dauglas had good taste

The only clan to invite gaalo to a Somali region
The only clan to give their daughters to British soldiers as comfort women
The only clan to invite Kenyans to Somalia to fight against their own clan
The only clan to booty shake for both the Italians and British because they love to be in chains
The only clan whose women hate Islam and go on world media to insult Muslims

Darod come to me when you are t hiding behind foreign troops

P.s daughter of mr boqor was nice :ehh: mr dauglas had good taste
Come with something better.

You were the only clan to fight for the white man, they even shipped you to different continents kkkkkkkkkkkk alla ceebta.:chrisfreshhah:

Need i remind you of the camel corps.:pachah1:

You needed them to fight Dhullos a sub of Darod.:chrisfreshhah:

TFG inviting xabashi is MJ now kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk come with something better.

Looma oyan idoor always complaining waana la xasuuqey.:lolbron:

waraabe

Your superior
:damedamn::dead::dead:

You just ignored all the points I made :deadosama:

Darod literally sold their daughters to gaalo foreigners

The camel Corp had darod in it they operated in jubbaland and your clan even begged to join.

You invited Ethiopians (who shat on Quran and mosques in Mogadishu) to Mogadishu wallahi no coming back from that one

You also invited Kenya to south Somalia with your people holding their "we can't survive without kdf" and my personal favourite "we are lost without Kenya" :deadmanny::deadmanny:

favourite lackeys of the British and Italians

You're talking about selling daughters yaa iidoor Kkkkkkkkkkkkk where's my OG cousins when you need them.:damn:

Did you forget where the name idoor comes from, i wouldn't be bringing that up if i were you.:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

waraabe

Your superior
You're talking about selling daughters yaa iidoor Kkkkkkkkkkkkk where's my OG cousins when you need them.:damn:

Did you forget where the name idoor comes from, i wouldn't be bringing that up if i were you.:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

:dead: Darod and deflection maxaa kala haysta

We all know where idoor came from and you ain't going to change that. Isaaq traders sold sugar, clothing and other materials for Ogaden livestock and women (nothing wrong with that)

Plus are you comparing Somali and Muslims to Douglas and his friends who had their way with the daughter of your suldan :dead: ceeb looma Shinto wallahi.

Stop trying to deflect the topic to Isaaq, Isaaq ain't gonna safe you from hg karbash like last time :damn::dead1::mjlol:

Idoor always resort to cheerleading for HG while history shows I've always had the upper hand I even control the airport in their lands.:westbrookswag:

I see we're changing narratives kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk you sold your daughters for camels it's well known. You can't run away from your history.:dead1::dead1::dead1:

waraabe

Your superior
Idoor always resort to cheerleading for HG while history shows I've always had the upper hand I even control the airport in their lands.:westbrookswag:

I see we're changing narratives kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk you sold your daughters for camels it's well known. You can't run away from your history.:dead1::dead1::dead1:

So I the richest Somali clan sold my daughters to the poorest clan :russ::pachah1:

Even if I sold my daughter to darod are you comparing it to selling the to British soldiers? You can't defend the indefensible .

Your soldiers were shown on live to captured by hg. Instead of crying about me how about try to defend yourself.

So I the richest Somali clan sold my daughters to the poorest clan :russ::pachah1:

Even if I sold my daughter to darod are you comparing it to selling the to British soldiers? You can't defend the indefensible .

Your soldiers were shown on live to captured by hg. Instead of crying about me how about try to defend yourself.

billbored.gif

There's no proof for the amina boqor story but even if we said it's true how can you compare 1 incident to countless ones.

Forget about hg their city of Hobyo was once mine, why are you idoors so infatuated with them. We all know if you lived in Mudug you would be a legit minority clan.

You're getting boring @waraabe you fell off ninyahow what happened to you. You're getting a karbaash from an amateur fadhi ku diririst.:russ:

waraabe

Your superior
billbored.gif

There's no proof for the amina boqor story but even if we said it's true how can you compare 1 incident to countless ones.

Forget about hg their city of Hobyo was once mine, why are you idoors so infatuated with them. We all know if you lived in Mudug you would be a legit minority clan.

You're getting boring @waraabe you fell off ninyahow what happened to you. You're getting a karbaash from an amateur fadhi ku diririst.:russ:
:mjlol::russ: Stop crying sxb

You are lucky I am not a savage otherwise I would lock down this topic.

Me laughing at your people getting abused doesn't mean I love hg. Good luck :lolbron:

:mjlol::russ: Stop crying sxb

You are lucky I am not a savage otherwise I would lock down this topic.

Me laughing at your people getting abused doesn't mean I love hg. Good luck :lolbron:
The only ones being abused are your lot who are always crying to the international community. Reer waana la xasuuqey.:lolbron:

waraabe

Your superior
The only ones being abused are your lot who are always crying to the international community. Reer waana la xasuuqey.:lolbron:

A darod dictator used the national army and even hired white mercenaries to fight against Isaaq. That says more about darod then Isaaq.

Once again, come and take lascanod after you are done with galkacayo. Talking is for school girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts