imma keep her on the side

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
You know that girls with the parents well she told me she never had a bfriend and never kissed a guy(yes many qumayos claim that I know guys blablabla, but this one is serious) . bruh almost went balls deep inside her yesterday i couldnt stop my caveman mentality from taking over but she stopped me because she wants serious relationship and stuff and not that I deflower her and move on shes very old fashioned and I respect that. I do like her so Ill keep her on the side in case and try to bag some other honeys in meantime unloading that mean caano geel.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
She seems like a good girl, don’t take advantage of her. Or else I will curse you. Such a sweet girl, I can just tell.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
You’re not taking any initiative and being serious with her. I hope she leaves you. You’re not geniune.

CaliTedesse

VIP
She seems like a good girl, don’t take advantage of her. Or else I will curse you. Such a sweet girl, I can just tell.
She is a sweet girl ukhti I like her too that's why my naxariis will keep her in the side

You should be skeptical and paranoid when it comes to girls in the west . We live in times of great fitnah.

The biggest s wouldn't let you hit home on a first or second date coz they don't want to look easy and cheap. It ain't hard to fake modesty and value

I don't recommend you insert a finger but look her in the eye brother and ask if she is a virgin or ever being penetrated by any foreign object in da vagina ? and then proceed to analyze her body language while you wait for answer

CaliTedesse

VIP
You should be skeptical and paranoid when it comes to girls in the west . We live in times of great fitnah.

The biggest s wouldn't let you hit home on a first or second date coz they don't want to look easy and cheap. It ain't hard to fake modesty and value

I don't recommend you insert a finger but look her in the eye brother and ask if she is a virgin or ever being penetrated by any foreign object in da vagina ? and then proceed to analyze her body language while you wait for answer
I'm skeptical as f*ck akhi

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer

Wtf?? He’s been talking about this girl for a while now, and she has refused to go the bext step until he speaks with her parents. That’s wonderful, it’s cali who is the fitnah in this situation.
Cali don’t f*ck this up or I swear in Allahs name I will decapitate you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending