imma keep her on the side

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
You know that girls with the parents well she told me she never had a bfriend and never kissed a guy(yes many qumayos claim that I know guys blablabla, but this one is serious) . bruh almost went balls deep inside her yesterday i couldnt stop my caveman mentality from taking over but she stopped me because she wants serious relationship and stuff and not that I deflower her and move on shes very old fashioned and I respect that. I do like her so Ill keep her on the side in case and try to bag some other honeys in meantime unloading that mean caano geel.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
VIP
She seems like a good girl, don’t take advantage of her. Or else I will curse you. Such a sweet girl, I can just tell.

CaliTedesse

VIP
She seems like a good girl, don’t take advantage of her. Or else I will curse you. Such a sweet girl, I can just tell.
She is a sweet girl ukhti I like her too that's why my naxariis will keep her in the side

You should be skeptical and paranoid when it comes to girls in the west . We live in times of great fitnah.

The biggest ****s wouldn't let you hit home on a first or second date coz they don't want to look easy and cheap. It ain't hard to fake modesty and value

I don't recommend you insert a finger but look her in the eye brother and ask if she is a virgin or ever being penetrated by any foreign object in da vagina ? and then proceed to analyze her body language while you wait for answer

CaliTedesse

VIP
You should be skeptical and paranoid when it comes to girls in the west . We live in times of great fitnah.

The biggest ****s wouldn't let you hit home on a first or second date coz they don't want to look easy and cheap. It ain't hard to fake modesty and value

I don't recommend you insert a finger but look her in the eye brother and ask if she is a virgin or ever being penetrated by any foreign object in da vagina ? and then proceed to analyze her body language while you wait for answer
I'm skeptical as fuck akhi

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
VIP

Wtf?? He’s been talking about this girl for a while now, and she has refused to go the bext step until he speaks with her parents. That’s wonderful, it’s cali who is the fitnah in this situation.
Cali don’t fuck this up or I swear in Allahs name I will decapitate you.