Imagine you've been married for a long while, and then..

What would you do?

• Divorce and leave the kids

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Divorce and take the kids

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • Forgive

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
img_0072.gif

Shits changes when your in a house mortgage with her and divorcing her will net her the crib with alimony and child support you gotta pay. She’ll get all that if your 10 years in the marriage.

Your literally in a rock and hard place. I wouldn’t wish that on no man.

you just found out your significant other has cheated on you. You've been married for a long time, you got a couple beautiful kids and this just happens out of the blue. What would you do?

Personally I'd be surprised anyone would wanna tap that used, abused and probably by now dried up hole but should that happen then I'd take my kids and triple talaq her:manny:

If my husband cheated on me I’m going to cheat on him... simple. It goes both ways... it’s a fair deal.
After if he constantly does that I’m going to take the kids and let him pay child support & alimony. Goodness, I think I’ll be even 10x richer after divorce...it’s a done deal!

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
1585660518311.png

1585660600975.png

1585660623859.png

My plan is clear
If worst comes to worst, i will run

Attachments

• 1585660649410.png
    1585660649410.png
    89 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
you just found out your significant other has cheated on you. You've been married for a long time, you got a couple beautiful kids and this just happens out of the blue. What would you do?

Personally I'd be surprised anyone would wanna tap that used, abused and probably by now dried up hole but should that happen then I'd take my kids and triple talaq her:manny:

Ok who did u cheat with? a tranny?
1585661766108.png