Imagine you've been married for a long while, and then..

What would you do?

• Divorce and leave the kids

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Divorce and take the kids

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • Forgive

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
you just found out your significant other has cheated on you. You've been married for a long time, you got a couple beautiful kids and this just happens out of the blue. What would you do?

Personally I'd be surprised anyone would wanna tap that used, abused and probably by now dried up hole but should that happen then I'd take my kids and triple talaq her:manny:

Last edited:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Honestly depends. If she cheated on me before the kids I’d have the kids run DNA tests. If they’re not mine I’d leave them. If they are then I’d take them.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Most sensible answer for now

They came from my nut, therefore it's my responsibility :manny:
It’s not even about the responsibility for me. If they are really my kids why am I gonna leave them because their mom hoed out? They didn’t do anything to me. I’d still want to raise my kids. In the case they’re not my kids then f*ck them wlhi the more kids she has to raise as a single mother the worse her life will be.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
I'd fuc her sister :tocry:
Then, I'd dust her off and take her back.:cosbyhmm:

Because kids need their mom hoe or not :manny:
That's certainly smart as well

Have an affair with her sister and intentionally get caught, then expose her cheating:westbrookswag:

1585630764578.jpeg

Pretty simple,i'd act like I didn't find out,take my family back home for a "Holiday".Triple dhalaaq her ass and tell her to hit the road.

if my husband cheated on me and i had kids, i'd divorce and take the kids
i have respect for myself and absolutely no tolerance for that
:camby:

Honestly depends. If she cheated on me before the kids I’d have the kids run DNA tests. If they’re not mine I’d leave them. If they are then I’d take them.
As fucked up as it is in Canada you aint getting the kids unless she a crackhead that gives the kids sips of hennessy

:mjlol: if your woman cheated on you..then you suck marrying her..i smell a hoe from far and i dodge the bullet ...or you didnt f*ck her right...
Leave the qaat qaldaan it makes your dik soft

Alhamdulilaah for the sharia.

There should be the sharia implemented so that the adulterer is dealt with properly.

Plus if the sharia is implemented, I think there will be a lot less adulterers.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
10 years ain’t shit. I’ll find a new one from back home.

I will post a video of her adultery to all of her aunts, male relatives, mother and father, and then post it on Brazzers.

:mjswag: :mjswag::mjswag:

Trending