Imagine this in Somaliya

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Is this how ancient people made stuff?
The people of Thamud would carve into mountains and make their homes out of it and build temples. This is our the first civilisations began. Simple but beautiful. Better than the slums that half the world live in today

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
zm4-2016960.jpg

This is Petra which was built in the same way

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

I want to build this in Somaliya, probably near or around Hobyo. This is would be amazing:banderas:
These guys are great. They build lots of structures our nomads should be learning to build. Someone pls go and teach them this.

I feel like doing this on the weekends now.

:diddyass:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
These guys are great. They build lots of structures our nomads should be learning to build. Someone pls go and teach them this.

I feel like doing this on the weekends now.

:diddyass:
Definetly sxb. Imagine instead of being in a dangerous overcrowded idp camp, families could just build these instead. Being humble and simple is a powerful survival tool although being simple does not mean lazy but rather grateful and content with the best you can get :rejoice:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Definetly sxb. Imagine instead of being in a dangerous overcrowded idp camp, families could just build these instead. Being humble and simple is a powerful survival tool although being simple does not mean lazy but rather grateful and content with the best you can get :rejoice:
Walaahi these videos are so soothing, thanks for sharing and reminding me. I need to find this dude so he can teach me. Nature is so calming and relaxing. I need this when i go to somalia in the summer.

:lawd:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Masha'Allah that looks great

Laakiin how it hold up against heavy rains:ayaanswag:

I would be terrified if I lived in that place if all of a sudden it was filled with water whilst I'm asleep:damn:

Nice pool:banderas:
Thats why Hobyo is so ideal, we can bait in the rain or it will hardly rain so its a win win situation

We have nothing to fear sxb:trumpsmirk:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Masha'Allah that looks great

Laakiin how it hold up against heavy rains:ayaanswag:

I would be terrified if I lived in that place if all of a sudden it was filled with water whilst I'm asleep:damn:

Nice pool:banderas:
Build it on the high hills not the lowlands like a 68 iq dooqon.

Those who build on hills are rarely affected by floods. I wish someone would educate miskeen somalis that build settlements on the ancient river beds.

:mindblown::mjlaugh:

Build it on the high hills not the lowlands like a 68 iq dooqon.

Those who build on hills are rarely affected by floods. I wish someone would educate miskeen somalis that build settlements on the ancient river beds.

:mindblown::mjlaugh:
:meleshame:Education

One of the most essential things we lack back home

Trending

Latest posts