Imagine that your parents fled a failed state, war, famine, insecurity & they come to America, they raised you & this is how you turn out to be šŸ‘‡šŸ¾

My older brother brought us to the states and would warn constantly.im forever grateful to him.children need good role models in their lives otherwise the streets will parent them

truth is we cant be blaming parenting all the time. i know kids( non somalis) who grew up in two parent stable house holds and still chose the street life for clout and glory.

@Geeljire lotus your people have gone crazy this month. First they jumped a xalimo 50 v 1. Than they had a shootout at a masjid. Now we got niggas getting shot over tiktok live beefs.

Y'all are giving too much ammo to ajnabis and self hating xalimos
Minnesota is chill bro yes every once in a while we get shi like this but thatā€™s the point these right wing accounts want you to see it they want you to believe Minnesota is constantly like this when itā€™s not

Minnesota is chill bro yes every once in a while we get shi like this but thatā€™s the point these right wing accounts want you to see it they want you to believe Minnesota is constantly like this when itā€™s not
these kids gotta learn a lot of ppl want them to fail. i hate how other somalis like to play into the trope that itā€™s a lawless place. everywhere got hooligans but we have no self awareness and exaggerate everything

Aseer

A man without a šŸ« won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I am telling you its the climates that's messing with the heads of somalis on the west it's weird how somalis in cold western countries are all tapped and retarded and the ones in cool or hot climates all behave well and act normal, look at Australia somalis you hear nothing bad of us here the only backlash we get is our rep being quite bad due to the actions of our brethren in other areas and on the internet I guarantee if social media didn't exist somalis in Australia would not be getting the backlash we don't deserve.

I am telling you its the climates that's messing with the heads of somalis on the west it's weird how somalis in cold western countries are all tapped and retarded and the ones in cool or hot climates all behave well and act normal, look at Australia somalis you hear nothing bad of us here the only backlash we get is our rep being quite bad due to the actions of our brethren in other areas and on the internet I guarantee if social media didn't exist somalis in Australia would not be getting the backlash we don't deserve.
social media was a mistake. it exaggerates everything and makes somalis flock to it like moths with light

This is why I will always live in warmer climates. The people are more friendly and chill. Even in the US where I live there's a difference between Somalis in Minneapolis and San Diego. Almost a night and day difference.

Aseer

A man without a šŸ« won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
This is why I will always live in warmer climates. The people are more friendly and chill. Even in the US where I live there's a difference between Somalis in Minneapolis and San Diego. Almost a night and day difference.
I swear colder climates makes a somali more agitated but in warmer climates they are so docile.

truth is we cant be blaming parenting all the time. i know kids( non somalis) who grew up in two parent stable house holds and still chose the street life for clout and glory.
I know a Somali family in which the dad was present and very caring hence not only were the kids were from a two parent household, they had a positive male model. Some of the boys still wanted to do up ā€˜Iā€™m a gangstaā€™ act and hang out with rough estate boys.

The key is to raise your kids in a good area and sorry to say this, but areas with a lot of Somalis have its down side. Iā€™m not a self-hater and I love my people, but the guys who grew up in a more ajnabi environment with less Somalis and madows tend to be the ones with the thriving careers and work ethics since they were able to put their head down instead of roaming the xafaad with a gang of Abdis.

My take:

Itā€™s not just the morals that parents instill although thatā€™s incredibly vital, but itā€™s also the areas one is raising their child in. Parents arenā€™t the only influence in an adolescents life and once their once innocent child is in their teens that is when outside influences takes a more dominant role. As humans weā€™re all a product of our society, impressionable teens more so. Hence, you can preach to your child night and day, but when your child is in a working class area, living in a council estate amongst the youth who think itā€™s cool to act and be a certain away, what chances does your child really have? I know many young lads who grew up in that environment whoā€™ve turned out okay in the long term, but theyā€™re dealt with a lot and saw a lot and I think itā€™s imperative as a parent to shelter your child from this since some kids sink in the myriad of hardship and degeneracy theyā€™re faced with or swim and become more street smart adults whoā€™ve avoided the immorality and learnt to maneuver life but the beauty of life and in many ways limitations is that we canā€™t predict what the future holds.

Bahal

Źœį“€į“„į“‹į“‡į“… į“į“‡į“Ź™į“‡Ź€
VIP
These people would've been mooryan & burcad back home, their cousins are probably out murdering each other over watering holes as we speak :icon lol:

Unfortunately, as refugees and not self selected 1%ers like the rest of immigrants, they brought over everybody i.e. the geniuses and retards of our society :icon lol:

Trending

Latest posts