Imagine that your parents fled a failed state, war, famine, insecurity & they come to America, they raised you & this is how you turn out to be πŸ‘‡πŸΎ

These kids are a product of bad parenting, it all stems from the parents.
No it’s not I know kids who went to Dugsi their whole life and lived in a good neighborhood yet they still act like this obviously some little more parenting and being strict etc would of helped but it’s mainly the kids everyone has free will parents can’t stop things like this

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
No it’s not I know kids who went to Dugsi their whole life and lived in a good neighborhood yet they still act like this obviously some little more parenting and being strict etc would of helped but it’s mainly the kids everyone has free will parents can’t stop things like this
Thats an outlier situation, the chances of bad parents living in a good neighborhood are low. And even then, going to dugsi their entire life would be a backup to prevent such thing. I think you are lying

bohom

Here to chill
Everyone has free will, but its your parents and upbringing who instill you to have good morals and values from a young age which is how you base your actions and free will upon in the future.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Everyone has free will, but its your parents and upbringing who instill you to have good morals and values from a young age which is how you base your actions and free will upon in the future.
You don't know a thing about anything do you, If you've grown up in a bad environment you can still have decent parents. most of these Somalis you people share around are from the inner city of Minneapolis. All it takes is 1 trip up and youve followed the wrong path. It starts something small and it gets bigger and bigger. You have no clue

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I told u guys -the future of tik tok is someone getting shot live!

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasmβ€’ Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
There's degenerates everywhere even back in the motherland. What breeds degeneracy is lack of discipline when the adult was once a kid.

Kids are very maliable. By the time they hit their teens and they're still haven't fall in line, then they're basically a lost cause.

There's a somali saying I've probably gonna butcher the translation but I'll paraphrase to the best of my ability:

It's easier to straighten a young tree than is to straighten an old tree

Trending

Latest posts