Image Ethiopia Is Using To Raise Western Aid Money (Sorry 'Awareness') For Their (Planned) Famine

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

The man (I'm assuming he is an Ethiopian soldier posing as a farmer for this campaign - and that little calf is to get white people to cough up their live aid duties) is wearing the same head covering as Al Shabaab and is riding a horse like he's the Sayid or something. Ethiopian regime can't stoop much lower than this, he's even strangling the poor horse. Look at the ill fitting suit...Is this meant to diss Somalis because Somali politicians wear these dumb suits? I'm just chuckling away at this. :cryinglaughsmiley:I can't wait for more imagery from this famine and how they'll make their case for aid. Why not farm? I see clouds and moist/wet earth! :p
2300.jpg

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
2015-Q3-1-1-ET-en.png

This is that epic #Ethiopianhustle at work. They have no shame in begging. It's been 30 years since Live Aid..perhaps this is Ethiopia's way of celebrating this milestone. :drakelaugh:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
2A7D5D21469B98D4492574FA000C1931_0.gif

This was the estimate in 2008.

The Ethiopians just come up with ridiculous food insecure figures to beg AID, no doubt.

Bloody Africans always begging.

S

Shamis

They plan these famines you know. Instead of creating a better market for Ethiopian foods and taxing it (which needs starter money which they'll eventually get through aid because the aid never reaches the population), they suppress farming - Ilay is a thug who helps this regime do that by creating insecurity in the Somali region. After they've suppressed farming, people starve, they send the images to UNHQ and they start fundraising for them all over again. All the while they're attacking journalists for reporting on the unrest and the causes of the famine. Its text book shameful. Somalia barely gets any aid (and we actually farm the crops and the WFP buys it), in fact we're in debt by 5 billion because the government is taking out loans for the police and army.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
They plan these famines you know. Instead of creating a better market for Ethiopian foods and taxing it (which needs starter money which they'll eventually get through aid because the aid never reaches the population), they suppress farming - Ilay is a thug who helps this regime do that by creating insecurity in the Somali region. After they've suppressed farming, people starve, they send the images to UNHQ and they start fundraising for them all over again. All the while they're attacking journalists for reporting on the unrest and the causes of the famine. Its text book shameful. Somalia barely gets any aid (and we actually farm the crops and the WFP buys it), in fact we're in debt by 5 billion because the government is taking out loans for the police and army.

That was in 2014 that for the first time, that the farmers were empowered to turn into suppliers for the WFP. Somalia get's aid, as any other country. That aid can be loans, gift, donation, you name it, it's still aid. I can agree with the rest of what you said though brother.

S

Shamis

Yes they get aid, but its nowhere near on the scale of the Ethiopians (hundreds of millions a year, then a recent break, and now a famine campaign - they never outgrow aid). We build and supply our own schools, hospitals, homes and raise our livestock too. Whats Somalia's aid situation in the past 10 years? Compare that to Ethiopia's and you'll see what I'm talking about. Those people are scavengers.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
That was in 2014 that for the first time, that the farmers were empowered to turn into suppliers for the WFP. Somalia get's aid, as any other country. That aid can be loans, gift, donation, you name it, it's still aid. I can agree with the rest of what you said though brother.

What do you mean aid is aid? So the type of aid and the amount of aid a country receives is irrelevant?:dwill: :drakewtf:

S

Shamis

They get Christian aid too, and support from many small and large NGO's and practically off the books, as in not the WFP, World Bank, IMF etc who also give them shit loads of aid. I would not be surprised if their aid hasn't reach several hundreds of billions since live aid.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Okay but even if they receive more aid, it's only reasonable, their population is like 10 times that of Somalia.

S

Shamis

No, not just more, a shit tonne more per capita...and we eschew aid while they live to receive aid.I would not be surprised if the population figures are blown out of proportion in order to receive more aid because the vast majority of their population live rurally, they don't have the institutions to calculate their rural population.

i wouldnt be suprised either if the population figures were made up. Everything is fake in that country!

To think that in 2015 we have become a vassal state of these raw meat eating beggers.

14348465278a52e9_l.jpg

:snoop:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Ethiopia will dismantle as a nation in our lifetime. It's too unsustainable. It's a fake superficial nation that nobody wants to be part of.

S

Shamis

Utterly shameful image but the international community had a massive hand in raising Ethiopia's status, along with Kenya's and all for Western interests. Saudi Arabia makes me sick, they should have lived up to the Prophet s.c.w's reputation, but they decided to destroy Islam from within and just become evil, murderous and disgusting in every way.

S

Shamis

Ethiopia will dismantle as a nation in our lifetime. It's too unsustainable. It's a fake superficial nation that nobody wants to be part of.
I fully support Oromia being an independent state if that's what the majority of the Oromo people want. But there have been no reports of the Oromo Liberation Front (a banned group) actually fighting. What type of resistance were they using against the Ethiopian regime to get themselves banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending