Image Ethiopia Is Using To Raise Western Aid Money (Sorry 'Awareness') For Their (Planned) Famine

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

Express food aid delivery. WFP cannot stand by and allow another Derg style famine to happen. Like I said, there is no famine because one rain failure doesn't mean that all the rivers in Ethiopia suddenly dried up - and that picture proves that they're not going through a dry spell. Pretty sure this food is going to be on sale, and not delivered to deliberately impoverished regions because they'll starve them and use the images to get charity donations. Don't judge Djibouti, they can't make a political stance that will make them look as evil as the Ethiopian regime - and business is business - they're Somali and Afar after all.

McD30

Bored to death
All of East Africa should be connected by roads and have an EU-like trade agreement! We need each other more than we realize.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
All of East Africa should be connected by roads and have an EU-like trade agreement! We need each other more than we realize.

I prefer an EU style relationship between Somalia, Somaliland, Ethiopia, Eritrea & Djibouti. I'd have liked Sudan as well but they've had too Arab BS beaten into them.

Status
Not open for further replies.