I'm Zak Salad aka CidProTv on YouTube -- AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

McD30

Bored to death
You should make a Vine version of it, a lot of entertainers jumped on Vine. Have you thought about going into acting, the BBC has a lot of mini-series you could jump on.

I've come to understand that you are the son of the Universal TV anchor, is that where you got your interest of being a media personnel ?

My second statement is a Brothetly concern...you need to take hold of your aabo' out of control weight..I watch him and he is on a trajectory to getting a heart attack ..this is just a brotherly advice
Salam, Yes i am the Son of the Universal Tv Anchor. However i didnt get my intrest of being in the media from him. My Father worked for BBC growing up and seeing/hearing him on tv was something very intresting growing up. Seeing him getting the Attention of fans whenever we went out wasnt something i was excited about. So when i did want to get into this industry he asked me are you sure about this. I replied with HELL YEAH. Ive been dodging TMZ my whole life, so i can handle this. Plus i just want to do my ART Im not here for fame.

On to the second part of your question. I agree. I was over weight for many years including my high school years. 120kg at one point, so i understand the health complications. We have taken steps as a family to live a clean healthy lifestyle. Including reg Gym Sessions and eating clean. I currently weigh 80KG and Allhamdulliah i see the benfits of being healthy and will carry on supporting my family in that matter. All the best

where do you see yourself 5 years down the line? what do you do at the moment? how do you plan on finding willing and able somali talent?
Salam, Good question. InshaAllah with a Strong happy Family of my own. I am currently freelancing as an editor and working as a Actor for commerical and film. Im always looking for talent on social media #SomaliKeekNation

You should make a Vine version of it, a lot of entertainers jumped on Vine. Have you thought about going into acting, the BBC has a lot of mini-series you could jump on.
Hey, Yeah theres a #SomaliVineNation that goes on the same concept for Vine. I am Currently Acting for Commericals/Film. Your right BBC are currently creating some amazing mini series. InshaAllah you never know.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Salam, Good question. InshaAllah with a Strong happy Family of my own. I am currently freelancing as an editor and working as a Actor for commerical and film. Im always looking for talent on social media #SomaliKeekNation

Does that mean you're more passionate about your acting rather than directing?

What are your thoughts of the new Hollywood movie Knaan is working on regarding Somalis in the diaspora leaving to join terror organizations? Do you think the movie is a bad idea considering the state of our community today in the diaspora? We suffer from racism, Islamophobia, etc. Won't this movie make it worse for us?
Salam, how do i regard the HBO Series The Somali brother K'naan is Producing and Directing? I Think its Great to have a Somali individual, actually share a narrative that has affected his people. Id rather K'naan Tell the Story than Bob from The valley, unoe? I think the Series is needed, to shed light on an issue that affecting the world. I get when you say that we suffer from the above, but wouldnt it be even worse if we didnt get to share our version of events or is it better we get BOB from the valley tell it for us and we just show up to collect awards? Allhamdulliah K'naan is in Intresting postion to really make a differance in Showing a differnt Narrative. Its Time We Told Our Stories. #OneLove

McD30

Bored to death
Hey, Yeah theres a #SomaliVineNation that goes on the same concept for Vine. I am Currently Acting for Commericals/Film. Your right BBC are currently creating some amazing mini series. InshaAllah you never know.
Is there a particular film genre you are interested in?

A lot of directors start off doing documentaries due to budget constraints, are you going the same route?

I remember this video on your channel 'Sh*t Somali people say'. You deleted that video of your channel, though.
Salam, i did delete it. Part 1 and Part 2, with a combined viewership of over 2million. Why? Because my Brother WondaSoCareless started a new way of life that i support and encourage. #OneLove

ASC brotha and welcome to SS.
Have you thought about doing short Somali stories? Stories about our youth in the diaspora and the challenges they go through?
Salam, i have. Ive been writting this Piece called 'Kanaax' for years now. Its explores so much that is needed to be shared in our community. InshaAllah it will oneday see a release date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending