I'm VIP

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
You have 5k posts and only joined last October, you're more active and have engaged in more convos in a short period of time, while I took year long hiatuses, so you should be rewarded for your efforts
He has 5k posts? How :noneck:it took me 3 years to get 5k posts. You kids need to go outside more :noneck:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
That’s still a lot walaal, at this rate you are going to beat @Gibiin-Udug 50k
I just have a lot of free time this semester since my schedule is pretty spaced out so I just haven't noticed the rate I've been posting shit here lol. This rate won't continue I got other things to worry about soon.
:silanyolaugh:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I just have a lot of free time this semester since my schedule is pretty spaced out so I just haven't noticed the rate I've been posting shit here lol. This rate won't continue I got other things to worry about soon.
:silanyolaugh:
I’m just teasing, we all waste way too much time on here. I should take my own advice and go out to bike now, it’s a beautiful day today.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I’m just teasing, we all waste way too much time on here. I should take my own advice and go out to bike now, it’s a beautiful day today.
It's winter here I forgot about that. Can't go outside as much so I'm being a bum on SSPOT lmao
tenor.gif

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
It’s winter here too we are neighbors lol but it’s 45 degrees out which is pretty phenomenal for a February
Our winter has been pretty mild but its random af. Sometimes we get buried with snow and then a few weeks later there's nothing on the ground