I'm VIP

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Mods where my tag VIP tag

@Apollo @admin @Bohol @Gibiin-Udug @Muji @Shoto Todoroki

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TestyEdibleGlobefish-small.gif

Don't worry people. You'll never have to count with me again
:lawd:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@Lostbox has made up his mind when he saw fellow users with VIP. :ftw9nwa: Nigga been here since 2016 and doesn't post much but now he was really determined to get that VIP. That's impressive. Well done sxb :wowsweat:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I appreciate your support walaal, I'm bound to get it one day tho so you don't have to do the sacrifice
No but the system doesn't really make sense lol. You have 1,500 less posts than me but you have 4,000 ratings and I have 5,000. Clearly you've bee more efficient/comedic

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
No but the system doesn't really make sense lol. You have 1,500 less posts than me but you have 4,000 ratings and I have 5,000. Clearly you've bee more efficient/comedic
You have 5k posts and only joined last October, you're more active and have engaged in more convos in a short period of time, while I took year long hiatuses, so you should be rewarded for your efforts

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
You have 5k posts and only joined last October, you're more active and have engaged in more convos in a short period of time, while I took year long hiatuses, so you should be rewarded for your efforts
10,000 posts or 10,000 ratings should be the benchmark imo

Trending